A recipe from the starred chef Julia Sedefdjian, who sets up her kitchens all summer, until September 30, at the Calade restaurant, on the rooftop of the Radisson Blu Hotel in Nice: 223, promenade des Anglais, Nice (06). Booking: calade-rooftop-restaurant.com/fr
– Remove the pistil from the flowers.
– Chop the chard and sweat them with the mixed garlic, ricotta, candied lemon and a little sage.
– Stuff the flowers using a piping bag. Arrange them on a baking sheet. Season with pepper and sprinkle with thyme and olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes at 180°C.
– Sweat the onion with thyme and garlic.
– Add the violin zucchini, wet halfway up and cook for 15 minutes.
– Mix to obtain a green purée.
– Mix the softened butter, the flour and the parmesan, add the egg yolk and the minced sage, salt and pepper.
Bake at 150°C for 15 minutes.
– Arrange on a flat plate two zucchini flowers stuffed with a point of zucchini purée and salty crumble.
The Cruise has fun
Sailing on the Seine with superheroes… The stars of the Miraculous series indeed involve young and old in an immersive and playful adventure! Miraculous cruise, Bateaux Parisiens, port of La Bourdonnais, Paris 7th. (€17/child, €22/adult). Booking: lacroisièremiraculous.fr
Fresher than nature!
Ideal against cravings between meals, the pineapple smoothie,
Caramel, nougat and peanuts coated in milk chocolate… Take note for peanut butter aficionados: the crazyness of summer can be enjoyed in a chocolate bar (and in an iced version!) Snickers Creamy Peanut Butter, €2.19 for a multipack of 5 bars.
See also: [INRQ] : Competitors in Koh-Lanta, food and souvenirs in Fiji, Alexandra makes her choice (Excluded)