YSR Bheema Scheme | YSR Bheema Application Form PDF Download | YSR Bheema Detail
YSR Bheema Scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government for the citizen of the state. In our previous article, we have provided various important and beneficially scheme’s information launched by the Andhra Pradesh government.
Today we are going to provide all the important information related to the “AP YSR Bheema Scheme“, so be with us till the end and know all about the scheme in a simple and easy way.
AP YSR Bheema Scheme
If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and hold the white ration card then YSR Bheema Scheme is for you. This scheme is an insurance scheme that gives financial aid to the BPL families on the accident of the person. AP YSR Bhima Scheme is one of the best and very helpful schemes launched by the AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
In this scheme, if the beneficiary dies in the accident or get suffer as a permanent disability then the amount of the insurance will be received by the beneficiary’s family member.
Under this scheme 1.41 crore, BPL families will get the benefit. The best part of the scheme is that the Andhra Pradesh government will give the aid of 10,000 rupees as an immediate aid to the family of an insurance holder, who met with an accident or died in the accident. The immediate aid assistance of 10,000 rupees will be provided through village and ward secretariats.
Insurance Coverage Under AP YSR Bheema Scheme
List of the insurance cover given by the Andhra Pradesh government under YSR Bima Scheme is given below-
- Rs. 5 Lakh insurance cover will be given in the case of accidental death and permanent disability of age 18-50-year-old insurance holder.
- Rs. 3 Lakh of insurance cover will be given in the case of accidental death and total permanent disability of age 51 to 70-year-old insurance holder.
- Rs 2 Lakh of insurance cover will be given in case of Natural death of age 18-50-year-old insurance holder.
- Rs 1.5 Lakh of insurance cover will be given in case of Partial permanent disability due to an accident of age 18 to 70 years insurance holder.
Highlight Of The Scheme
- Under this scheme, 1.41 crore, BPL families to benefit and Andhra Pradesh Government will be paid Rs 510 crore a year as insurance premium.
- AP government will deposit the amount of the insurance claim within 15 days of the claim through the bank.
- Immediate aid of Rs. 10,000 will be given by the government through village and ward secretariats to the beneficiary family member.
- Under YSR Bheema Scheme Rs 15 per annum will be deposit as a premium by the beneficiary.
- A DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) method will help for receiving the claim amount into the nominee’s bank account within 15 days of the claim.
- The beneficiary will get the identity card that contains the unique identification number and policy number.
Who Will Be The Nominee Under YSR Bima Scheme?
Under this scheme following people will be the nominees:-
- Wife of the Insurance Holder
- Unmarried Daughter Of the Insurance Holder
- 21 years old son
- Dependent Parents Of Insurance Holder
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
- Widowed daughter
What Are The Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents?
If you are a citizen of Andhra Pradesh and want to get the benefit of the scheme then you must know the Eligibility Criteria & Documents needed.
- Applicant must be the permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant should have the White Ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residential Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
How To Apply For The YSR Bheema Scheme?
If you want to apply for the AP YSR Bheema Scheme then you don’t need to worry. You will get the benefit of the scheme easily. Under this scheme, all the family who holds the white ration card are eligible for the scheme.
The village/ward volunteers will visit at the door of families and collect the information. After that, a survey will be verified by the secretary of welfare. If you will be the select then you will have to ask to open a bank account that will include the name of the nominee.
You will have to pay Rs. 15 per annum as a premium of the insurance. If you want to get the statistical data then visit the official website.