A woman from Methil, Scotland, caused a mess after going through the usual procedure to dye her hair, which usually involves placing a bag over her head.
Nikki Mac27, was preparing for a night out in the company of her sister when she decided to touch up her roots, the British media reported. Daily Mail.
However, he got a terrible surprise during the process: he had covered his head with a packaging that had a green logo printed on the inside.
The young woman and her sister decided to record what happened and post the images on TikTok, where the post went viral with more than 5 million views.
In the recording, it is observed that Nikki and Lisa cry tears of laughter, while they realize that the logo of the store could be distinguished in the hair of the first asola.
“It is a warning to others”
“It was terrible. This was just before a night out.”Nikki pointed out. “This was just before a night out. I saw the green letters in the mirror. It was a shock”.
“The chemicals had caused the Asda sign to melt. The writing was also inside, but she didn’t know it. I just put it in my head.”he added. “It was like that for a few washes before it was back to normal”.
The woman published the video to warn about the consequences of putting a bag on her head and, above all, with letters inside.
“This is a cautionary tale for others”concluded the young woman, who received dozens of comments laughing at the peculiar situation.
Steps to dye your hair
If you are thinking of painting your hair for the first time and you don’t know how to do it or you are one of those who changes your look from time to time, but you are tired of going to the beauty salon, painting your hair at home is the best option to save time and money .
Next, a summary prepared by Mag on the steps to follow to paint your hair and obtain the best result:
Part 1: Advance preparation
- Wash your hair 24-48 hours into the process. This will help the dye adhere more naturally to your hair and last longer. For a better result, avoid applying conditioner the day before.
Part 2: Prepare the dye
- Put on the gloves. This part is very important, otherwise you will end up with painted hands.
Part 3: Apply the mixture
- Divide your hair into four sections and secure them with clips.
- Start with the upper sections and take 0.5mm to 1cm sections of hair, this will help to have an even result.
- Distribute the dye throughout your hair with the applicator bottle or brush.
Part 4: Wash your hair
- While the necessary time passes, clean the excess dye from the neck, forehead, ears and other parts with a paper towel or a damp cloth.
- Rinse with plenty of water until it comes out completely transparent.