Through Resolution No. 1767-2022, the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS) established the Operating Procedure for the extraordinary and optional withdrawal of funds in the Private Pension System (SPP). Thus, since June 13, Members of the Pension Fund Administrators (AFP) can request the withdrawal of their fund for a maximum amount of 4 tax tax units (UIT), which are equivalent to S/ 18,400.
In this sense, users of Prima AFP, AFP Integra, Profuturo and AFP Habitat You can send your requests according to the schedule established by the SBSwhich responds to the last digit of the National Identity Document (DNI).
But, What can I do if I did not submit my application on time? Next, discover how and from when you can access at your retirement AFP off schedule.
LAST DATES SCHEDULED IN THE AFP WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULE
- LAST DATES SCHEDULED IN THE AFP WITHDRAWAL SCHEDULE
- WHAT CAN I DO IF I DID NOT SEND MY AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION ON THE DATES INDICATED?
- WHAT IS THE LINK TO REQUEST THE AFP WITHDRAWAL?
- WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO REQUEST THE 2022 AFP WITHDRAWAL?
- HOW WILL THE 2022 AFP RETIREMENT DISBURSEMENT BE?
- HOW CAN I WITHDRAW THE AFP WITHDRAWAL?
- OTHER DATA ABOUT THE AFP RETIREMENT
- Share this:
Currently, the request schedule has three established last dates that correspond to the users whose last number of the National identity document (DNI) is 2, 1 or 0. Remember that these dates are valid for members who live in Peru and also for those who reside abroad.
- Last digit DNI 2: Application date July 21.
- Last digit DNI 1: Application date July 22.
- Last digit DNI 0 or another character: Application date July 25.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I DID NOT SEND MY AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION ON THE DATES INDICATED?
If you have not been able to send your request within the established deadlines, you can register in the free period. According to Association of Private Pension Fund Administrators (AAFP)this ranges from July 26 to September 10, 2022, date when the term of validity of the norm ends at the end of 90 calendar days.
- Free period for sending AFP withdrawal requests: July 26 to September 10, 2022.
Members of the Private Pension System (SPP) may withdraw from their pension fund without having to follow a schedule.
WHAT IS THE LINK TO REQUEST THE AFP WITHDRAWAL?
You can request the withdrawal of your pension fund from the platform https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO REQUEST THE 2022 AFP WITHDRAWAL?
- You must enter the official link established by the AAFP. On the page, you will have to ‘click’ the button that indicates ‘I want to withdraw’.
- Next, you will need to access ‘start request’.
- In the following form, you will have to enter your personal data, such as your ID and your bank account. After this registration, you must give ‘click’ to ‘consult’.
- Then, you must enter the web key of your AFP and you must select ‘validate’ to verify your identity.
- If you agree to the withdrawal you must ‘click’ on ‘register request’.
- After the suggestions that will be presented to you, you will have to click on ‘understood’.
- Finally, you must register the amount for the withdrawal and your personal data. After this, a summary of the operation will appear.
You can access more information about this procedure from the following LINK.
HOW WILL THE 2022 AFP RETIREMENT DISBURSEMENT BE?
According to the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS)the delivery of the requested money will be made in three parts, every 30 calendar days.
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600): Maximum term of 30 calendar days, computed from the filing of the application with the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600): Maximum term of 30 calendar days, computed from the first disbursement.
- Third disbursement of up to 2 UIT (S/ 9,200): Maximum term of 30 calendar days, computed from the second disbursement.
HOW CAN I WITHDRAW THE AFP WITHDRAWAL?
According to the Association of AFPs, you can submit the withdrawal of your withdrawal request to your AFP, up to 10 calendar days before it makes any of the three disbursements. In this way, the payment of the next withdrawals that have been scheduled is revoked.
OTHER DATA ABOUT THE AFP RETIREMENT
- Members must submit their request in accordance with the channels and formats established by the AFP in compliance with the operating procedure. The AFP must respond as requested through the means that allows you to keep a record of it.
- The AFP is responsible for arranging the suitable means to make the payment effective, aimed at maximizing care coverage for members who requested extraordinary and optional withdrawal, being able to sign agreements with companies of the financial system or others that facilitate payment, and must guarantee that the payment corresponds to the amount requested by the member.
- The AFP is responsible for carrying out the judicial or conventional withholding, only with respect to those pronouncements derived from alimony debts, up to a maximum of 30% of the amount withdrawn in each disbursement, in accordance with the provisions of the law.