- How much time do you have to delete a message read on WhatsApp
- See how many people blocked you on WhatsApp: list
WhatsApp It continues to be one of the applications that has been updated the most and in its latest version it brings the function to open your account on two different cell phones. Why can’t I still do it? Well, it is quite easy and here we explain it to you.
LOOK: How to activate the “spy mode” in WhatsApp
Why can’t you open your WhatsApp account on two different cell phones?
- First you must take into account that this function is gradually arriving in some cell phones in the world.
- Those who will receive the tool to open your WhatsAoo account in advance on two different cell phones are Beta users.
- The WhatsApp Beta version that has the option to open your chat on two different cell phones is 18.104.22.168.
- In order to obtain the beta version of WhatsApp you must enter Google Play.
- There scroll down and you will see the possibility to join the WhatsApp Beta.
- Once you have accepted, WhatsApp will be updated to a newer version.
- Install it and that’s it, you can open your account on two different cell phones.
How to activate the “ignored mode” in WhatsApp?
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then click on the conversation where you want to activate the “ignored mode”.
- Then go to the profile picture.
- There you will be shown a series of options.
- Click on “Mute”. Choose “Forever”.
- That way when you receive a WhatsApp message it will no longer ring or you will receive a notification.
- Remember that in the next few days, any WhatsApp group with a number greater than 256 members will be automatically silenced.
How to download the latest version of WhatsApp Beta APK?
- The first thing you should know is that by installing WhatsApp Beta on your smartphone you will not lose your conversations.
- This new version brings the novelty of being able to use WhatsApp on two different cell phones.
- To do this, you must press the dots in the upper corner at the beginning and enter “Linked devices”.
- After that, just scan the QR code with your other phone and that’s it.
- In order to get WhatsApp Beta APK latest version just follow this link.
- Once you have downloaded the APK, you just have to install it like any other program.
- Now you can have the latest WhatsApp Beta.
Follow us on our social networks: