WhatsApp is one of the messaging apps that is changing around the world. Through its platform on the PC it is already possible to create stickers with the photos you want, without the need for these to be in PNG or transparent. Still don’t see that option?
There may be a variety of reasons why you are still not allowed to create stickers or stickers from WhatsApp Web. That is why we will provide you with a series of steps so that you already have the option active on your PC. Best of all, you don’t need to download alternate apps or programs.
SIGHT: How to hide “online” and “typing” in WhatsApp: steps
WHY CAN’T I CREATE STICKERS IN WHATSAPP WEB
Install the latest version of WhatsApp Web
- In order to obtain the latest version of WhatsApp Web, enter this link.
- After that, install WhatsApp Web on your PC.
- If you already had it installed, it would be best to update it.
- Just replace the files.
- Now open WhatsApp Web and scan your QR code.
- At that moment, click on any conversation.
- Now you will see the “+” symbol on the stickers.
- Locate the photo you want to turn into a sticker or sticker and voila.
- You will have already created your sticker on WhatsApp Web without having to install alternative programs.
Withdraw from the beta of WhatsApp Web
- To do this, enter WhatsApp on your cell phone.
- There go to the Linked Devices tab.
- Later, at the bottom, you will see the option “Beta version”.
- Click on “Exit beta version” and that’s it.
- Now simply restart WhatsApp Web and log in again.
- With this, you will already have the option to create stickers from WhatsApp Web.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.[display-posts orderby="rand"]