Although the last year WhatsApp has given you a range of security, privacy and other functions, users consider that the aforementioned application continues to be very basic compared to others such as Telegram, its main competitor. For example, if you are bored with the classic typography that the green app offers you, it will not be possible to change it from its same platform, however, this time we will teach you up to three different methods to modify its typeface.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to listen to voice notes from the main screen of the application
There are three popular methods for changing the font WhatsApp: the first, from the same application, but, it is not a change of letter but of the bold, italic, strikethrough and monospaced options; the second will be with the help of an external application that you download from Google Play; and the third will be with the help of a web page, to which all users have access.
LOOK: What does the upside-down face emoji mean in WhatsApp
HOW TO CHANGE THE LETTER OF WHATSAPP
From the same application
- First make sure WhatsApp have no pending updates.
- Open the application and enter any conversation.
- In the text bar at the bottom write what you want, but don’t send it yet.
- Select the text by pressing it for a few seconds and a window will appear above with the options: ‘Cut’, ‘Copy’, ‘Paste’ and the icon of the three vertical dots, touch on the latter.
- Various functions will be deployed.
- Bold: It is used to highlight the text in a deep black color. The shortcut is to put two asterisks between the word, for example: * Application * will be converted to Application.
- Italic: Used to slant the text to the right. The shortcut is to put two hyphens below between the word, for example: _Technology_ will become Technology.
- Strikethrough: Used to strike out a text. The shortcut is to put two leading signs between the word, for example: ~ Smartphone ~ will become
- Monospaced: It serves so that the text is not a little more separated and not so close. For example: “ `Cellular“` will become
With an external application
WhatsApp it also allows you to change the typography of all messages through an application. It is a keyboard named FontsYou can find it from the Android Google Play Store and if you want to get it quickly click here.
- After you have installed it, grant it all the necessary permits so that it can operate.
- Open it and follow the steps that it indicates.
- Now, enter WhatsApp and in a chat try to write with different fonts, from the same keyboard you can change the fonts or types of letters.
Fonts, unlike the functions provided by other applications developed by third parties, is a keyboard that specializes in being able to change the font with which you write in an extremely simple way.
You have dozens of options and it also gives you the ability to individually change each word you write. In this way, it is very easy to enter WhatsApp, select a font and write. To return to normal, you just have to choose the default font and that’s it.
Through a web page
The trick is quite simple and it is only necessary that you have to update the browser of your choice and WhatsApp.
- Open Google from a PC, laptop or mobile using the browser of your choice, now search Converter Text Unicode, you can click this link to go straight.
- On this page you will see a search bar where you can write your message, write what you want.
- The next step is to tap on ‘Show’.
- You will see that your text will be converted with different font styles.
- Copy the one you like the most and paste it over your conversations from WhatsApp.
- Finally, send the message.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.[display-posts orderby="rand"]