- This is the trick that allows you to duplicate the WhatsApp application so that you can register a new account with a totally different number, in this way you will manage two accounts on the same mobile device
- How to activate the “ignored mode” in WhatsApp?
- How to send a WhatsApp message to yourself officially?
WhatsApp is an instant messaging platform with many features available in all its versions (mobile, web and desktop), however, as well as some of the tricks are only native to the application itself, such as: hide the connection “Online” for certain contacts; send photos or videos that are viewed only once; backups, etc. There are also others that were discovered by the same Internet users, who have now spread the mode “WhatsApp for infidels”. What is this term and how to use it? Mag explains it to you in detail.
LOOK: WhatsApp: what is automatic silence and what is it for?
This is the trick that allows you to duplicate the application of WhatsApp for you to register a new account with a totally different number, in this way you will manage two accounts on the same mobile device. They called this mode “for cheaters”, because in the secondary account you could chat with other users who do not know that you have a partner, not even he or she will discover that you are talking to these people because when checking your main account they will find absolutely nothing. It is important to mention that it will not be necessary to download external programs, since Android 10 or higher versions provide you with this feature.
How to enable the “WhatsApp for cheaters” mode?
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, enter the “Settings” of your cell phone, find it with the icon of a cog or gear.
- The next step is to find and press the section that says “Advanced functions”.
- Click on the option called “Dual Messenger”.
- Turn on the WhatsApp switch, by default it will appear disabled.
- Android will ask if you want to install a second copy of WhatsApptap on the “Install” button.
- Exit the settings and go to the section where all your applications are located, here you will see two WhatsApp apps, one of them has an orange icon in the lower right part.
- Open it and you can register a new account with a different phone number than the one you use.
- This is how to manage two different accounts on the same phone, would you use “WhatsApp for infidels”?
This happens with your WhatsApp account if you remove the SIM card from your cell phone
- Remember that WhatsApp It is an application that works with internet connection.
- It is true that WhatsApp asks you for a cell phone number to create an account, but if you receive a phone call you will not respond through the application.
- It only asks you for the number to verify that it belongs to you, it is a very important security filter, how does it know this? Because the app sends you a “verification code” via SMS text message, this is required for you to create an account.
- After this, the app will never use your number again, unless you change your smartphone.
- If you remove the SIM card you will be able to chat normally, as long as you have internet access, however, if you use the mobile data of your contracted plan, then when you remove the chip you will no longer be able to chat, make or receive calls and video calls .
- Nor will it allow you to link your account in the WhatsApp Web or Desktop versions, and if they were open they will close automatically because they depend on the mobile (something that will change soon with the “Multi-device” mode).
- It is recommended not to remove the chip or block it if you lose it, since this way cybercriminals would have access to all your account information.
Why does your partner have two calculator apps?
- One of the reasons is that the external calculator app has more features than the default one, which is why your partner opted for this one.
- Another reason and in the worst case is that it is a “fake” application (false), it means that it appears to be a calculator.
- There are apps on Google Play that are very well camouflaged as a simple calculator on your smartphone, you can even perform mathematical operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc., but if you enter a secret key and press equals (=), it will be will enable a new space on your cell phone.
Follow us on our social networks: