- How to activate the “vacation mode” in WhatsApp
- How to activate the “lock mode” in WhatsApp
WhatsApp Web is an instant messaging platform that in recent months has been excluded from updates, since the last tool added to this service was the “Communities”, however, there are other functions that despite having a good time have passed totally unnoticed, one of these is the icon of the inverted pyramid that is located above your conversations, what is it for and how is it used? It is something that Mag will explain below.
LOOK: WhatsApp: the guide to download the stickers of La’eeb, the mascot of the Qatar 2022 World Cup
What does the WhatsApp Web “inverted pyramid” icon do?
When you link your WhatsApp account in the version for browsers like: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, etc., you will see the main interface of WhatsApp WebIn the upper left part your profile photo, to the right “Communities”, “States”, “Contacts” and “Settings”, below you have a search bar and just to the right the icon of the inverted pyramid or the tool called “Unread chat filter”.
What is this filter for? If you press it, the conversations that you have not read or decided to ignore will be automatically organized, this in date order of course, the most recent ones on top and the oldest ones on the bottom, this way you will know who you have not replied to.
This you should do if you were added to a WhatsApp group chat
- mute notifications: open WhatsApp and press for a few seconds on the group chat you want to mute, then press the icon of a horn that is at the bottom, next to the “pin” tool.
- file: It’s true you just muted the group, but when there is activity it will always stay at the top of the main interface and it’s kind of annoying, so archive the conversation by tapping on the chat and tapping the folder icon with an arrow that point down.
- Prevent being added to new groups: Touch the three dots at the top > “Settings” > “Account” > “Privacy” > scroll down to “Groups” > “My contacts except…” and finally choose the people who will have permission to add you to any group chat.
- Activate temporary messages: a good way to save storage and prevent your cell phone memory from filling up when the group sends many photos and videos, is by activating “temporary messages”. To do this, enter the chat and press the name of the chat, the settings will be displayed, look for the one called “Temporary messages” and choose “24 hours”, “7 days” or “90 days”, everything you receive or send will be deleted at that certain time.
How to enable the “WhatsApp for cheaters” mode?
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, enter the “Settings” of your cell phone, find it with the icon of a cog or gear.
- The next step is to find and press the section that says “Advanced functions”.
- Click on the option called “Dual Messenger”.
- Turn on the WhatsApp switch, by default it will appear disabled.
- Android will ask if you want to install a second copy of WhatsApptap on the “Install” button.
- Exit the settings and go to the section where all your applications are located, here you will see two WhatsApp apps, one of them has an orange icon in the lower right part.
- Open it and you can register a new account with a different phone number than the one you use.
- This is how to manage two different accounts on the same phone, would you use “WhatsApp for infidels”?
Follow us on our social networks: