- Sleeping with the ventilated causes asthma and sinusitis
- How to take advantage of the tangerine peel? 3 incredible uses that you don’t know
- The 5 things that are not recommended to put on top of the refrigerator
when the heat hits, falling asleep becomes a real problem and we find ourselves having to resort to cooling devices in order to sleep. Given this, a question arises that many people ask about sleep with the fan on: is it good or bad? We clear that doubt in the following lines.
SEE ALSO | What can be done with the water where you cooked the pasta?
If you have an air conditioner, it is enough to have it active to cool the bedroom, but in the case of the fan it needs to be on all the time to cool us down and we think that it is the best option, but it is not.
First of all, leaving it on is a very bad idea, since the fan’s function is to remove the air, but it does not cool it. According to the portal ABC Sevillethe sensation of thermal decrease caused by the device is up to 5 degrees less, which is why it is preferred by many and, in addition, cheaper than air conditioning.
In the following lines we tell you some of the risks of leaving it on all night.
What happens if I sleep with the fan on?
- The air moves dust and pollen from the room, something that will be fatal if you are allergic.
- The fan dries out the skin and nostrils. What’s up with that? it can trigger headaches and congestion.
- Having dry nasal passages makes it easier for germs to enter the body.
- Does it only cause allergies? of course not. You are also exposed to suffering some contracture during the early morning or suffer from irritation in the eyes, according to Dial string.
- Sleeping with the fan on can also cause asthma and sinusitis.
Follow us on our social networks: