We will crawl under the duvet for St. Catherine! According to meteorologists, the old pranostika will be filled this year. While we will warm up a bit in the sun on the weekend, from Thursday, when Kateřina celebrates the holiday, she is supposed to cool down sharply. Snow and frost await us.
“We have pleasant temperature days ahead of us. After crossing the warm front, Friday’s and Saturday’s highest afternoon temperatures will peak at 13 ° C, “said Aha! meteorologist Dagmar Honsová. According to her, a turning point will come on Sunday. “The cold air from the northwest will bring a noticeable cooling at least until the end of November, and this autumn for the first time also snowflakes outside the mountain area,” she added. In the middle of next week, temperatures at night will fall to minus four degrees, during the day there will be a maximum of 6 degrees.
How will it be?
- Today: cloudy, day 8 to 12 ° C.
- Tomorrow: cloudy, night 5 to 9 ° C, day 8 to 13 ° C.
- Sunday: overcast, night -1 to 5 ° C, day 5 to 9 ° C.
- Monday: overcast, showers, night 1 to 5 ° C, day 4 to 8 ° C.
- Tuesday: cloudy, snow showers, night -3 to 1 ° C, day 2 to 6 ° C.