UPTET Exam 2021/22 : individual differences Based 15 Questions : The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test was scheduled to be held on November 28 but the exam was canceled due to paper leak. Now its examination will be conducted on January 23 at various examination centers of the state, for which admit cards will also be issued on January 12.
In such a situation, today in this article we are bringing to you some possible questions based on individual differences which can be asked in the UPTET exam. In such a situation, if you are going to appear in the UPTET exam, then definitely read these questions given below.
UPTET Exam 2021/22 : individual differences Based 15 Questions
Question: Variation and variation in length, weight, skin color, legs, eyes and hair color is called?
- emotional difference
- physical difference
- mental difference
- none of these
Question: The attitude of children towards persons from different ethnic groups is generally based on
- on the minds of their parents
- on the attitude of their peers
- on the influence of television
- on the attitude of their siblings
Question: Which psychologist developed the use of discriminant testing according to Indian adaptation?
- J.P. Guilford
- J M Ojha
Answer : 4
Question: Which aptitude is known as AST? be known as
- differential aptitude
- general aptitude
- aptitude survey test
- professional aptitude
Answer : 3[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Question: In a culturally and linguistically diverse classroom, a teacher should, before deciding whether a learner belongs to a specific education category or not
- Parents should not be involved in this, as they have their own work
- The learner’s mother tongue must be assessed before the disability is established
- use of expert psychologist
- The child must be isolated to make environmental factors ineffective
Question: Attitude is the concept
- all these
Answer : 4
Question: On the basis of performance in co-scholastic areas, on what basis can the rationale for increasing the level of performance in academic areas be established?
- It develops respect for manual labor
- It satisfies individual differences
- It follows a policy of compensatory discrimination for marginalized students.
- It ensures universal retention
Question: What kind of support can a school provide to address individual differences among learners?
- Follow the same level of curriculum for all learners
- Following a child centered curriculum and providing multiple learning opportunities to the learners.
- To take all possible measures to eliminate individual differences among learners.
- sending slow learners to special schools
- an affective tendency organized by experience to respond to a psychological object in the form of a liking or dislike
- a characteristic that denotes a person’s ability to be learned through specific training, knowledge, or skill in a given field
- a person’s seed potential
- none of these
Question: The multilingual feature of Indian society should be seen.
- As a challenge to teacher competency to motivate students to learn
- As a factor in making school life as a complex experience for the learners
- as an obstacle in the teaching-learning process
- As a resource for enriching school life
Answer : 4
Question: Which one of the following statements is true in the context of ability and ability grouping?
- students learn better than peer groups
- The story must be homogeneous for smooth and effective teaching.
- Students are intolerant and do not accept differences
- Teachers should adopt multi-level education to capture different ability groups
Answer : 4
Question: What does the knowledge of individual differences help teachers in?
- understanding the futility of working hard with backward learners, as they can never be like the rest of the class
- Accepting and holding the individual differences responsible for the failure of the learners
- To harmonize your presentation style to benefit all learners equally
- assessing the individual needs of all learners and teaching them accordingly
Answer : 4
Q: There is a lot of linguistic diversity in India. Especially the class in this context. And . The most appropriate statement about multilingual classes at the primary level of
- Learners should be punished for using their mother tongue or local language.
- Only those children should be admitted in the school whose mother tongue is the same as that being adopted for education.
- The teacher should respect all languages and encourage children to express themselves in all languages
- The teacher should ignore the children who use mother tongue in the classroom.
Answer : 3
Question: Research has shown that there are many levels of differentiation in schools. Which of the following is not an example of differentiation at the upper primary level?
- Many teachers use only lecture method to teach.
- Dalit children are made to sit separately during the mid-day meal.
- Girls are not encouraged to take up maths and science subjects.
- Teachers have very low expectations from children from low socioeconomic environment.
Question: In a multicultural classroom, a teacher will ensure that assessment includes:
- The reliability and validity of your assessment tool
- meet the requirements of the school administration by complying with the minimum levels of learning
- Standardization of Assessment Tools
- socio-cultural background of your students
Answer : ??
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do give us your answer in the comment section.
Hope you liked this practice set, do bookmark the government alert for every information related to government exams.