UPTET Exam 2021/22 : Assessmnt Based 15 Questions : The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test was scheduled to be held on November 28 but the exam was canceled due to paper leak. Now its examination will be conducted on January 23 at various examination centers of the state, for which the admit card has also been issued.
In such a situation, today in this article we are bringing to you some possible questions based on individual differences which can be asked in the UPTET exam. In such a situation, if you are going to appear in the UPTET exam, then definitely read these questions given below.
UPTET Exam 2021/22 : Assessmnt Based 15 Questions
Question: Which of the following test can be used to assess the learning ability in Mathematics most appropriately?
- aptitude test
- diagnostic test
- screening test
- achievement Test
Question: There are three important points in the evaluation process
- Objectives, Learning Experience Assessment Tools
- Students, Teachers and Objectives
- student, society and learning experiences
- students, exams and results
Question: Who said that these situations are mental evaluations that are aspects of conflict and anxiety?
- hill guard
- Ralph Tyler
- Jean Piaget
Answer : 3
Question: As a teacher who firmly believes in Lev Vygotsky’s theory of social structure, which of the following method would you prefer for assessment of children?
- standardized test
- Reasons for recall based on facts
- objective type multiple choice questions
- collaborative project
Answer : 4[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Question: There are children in your class with different learning styles. to assess them
- Will give a variety of tasks and tests
- Give uniform time to complete the test
- give similar instructions and then name the children according to the marks obtained by them in the test.
- Will give a uniform set of tasks and tests
Question: “How is grade different from marks?”
This question is related to which of the following types of questions?
- free end
- problem solution
Question: Which of the following is not an appropriate tool for Formative Assessment?
- session exam
- Quiz & Games
- oral questions
Question: After diagnosing the gaps that remain in the learning of the students……. Should be.
- systematically repeat all lessons
- Informing learners and parents about achievements
- proper remedial action
- intensive practice work
Answer : 3
Question: Which of the following represents the area of ’evaluating’ in Bloom’s revised taxonomy?
- Creating a graph or chart using data
- Testing the Logical Consistency of a Solution
- Evaluating the relevance of the data provided
- Creating a novel method for categorizing objects
Question: The word ‘Comprehensive’ in the scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation is ……. In addition is supported by the following.
- J. P. Guilford’s Theory of Intelligence
- LL Thurstern’s Theory of Elementary Mental Abilities
- multiple intelligence theory
- information processing theory
Question: The main objective of assessment should be
- Deciding whether a student should be promoted to the next grade
- Diagnosing and treating learning deficits
- remove learner errors
- measuring student achievement
Question: Christina takes her class on a field trip and when she comes back she discusses the trip with her students. It points to …….
- learn to assess
- learning to assess
- Learning Assessment
- assessment for learning
Answer : 3
Question: Human development is divided into areas, which are
- Physical, cognitive, emotional and social
- Emotional, Cognitive, Spiritual and Social Psychological
- Psychological, cognitive, emotional and social
- physical, spiritual, cognitive and social
Question: The ‘self-rule’ of the learners is ……. points to.
- Rules and regulations made by the student body
- self-discipline and control
- their ability to supervise their own learning
- exchange for student behavior
Answer : 3
Question: To make assessment a ‘useful and interesting’ process one must be mindful of….
- to classify students as intelligent or average learners
- Using a variety of methods to obtain information about student learning in scholastic and co-scholastic areas
- Using technical language to provide feedback
- comparing different students
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do give us your answer in the comment section.
Hope you liked this practice set, do bookmark the government alert for every information related to government exams.