UPTET Child Development And Pedagogy Practice Set 06 : UPTET exam was to be held on 28th November but due to paper leak, the entire exam process had to be canceled midway, now its exam is to be conducted on 23rd January 2022. Its admit card has also been issued. The candidates of this exam are busy preparing with their hard work.
In such a situation, through this article, we will make you aware of 30 important questions of child development and pedagogy of the past years asked in the UPTET exam, by studying which you can strengthen your preparation even more.
UPTET Child Development And Pedagogy Practice Set 06
Question: According to Piaget, at which stage of cognitive development does the child exhibit ‘object permanence’?
- sensory motivational stage
- pre-operational stage
- concrete operational phase
- formal operational stage
Question: The teacher should have a role in the learning process.
- of facilitator
- of the instructor
- Of the controller
Question: Which of the following is an example of fine motor skills?
- to climb
- To write
Answer : 4
Question: In the context of education, socialization means
- Adaptation and adjustment to the social environment
- creating your own social norms
- always adhere to social norms
- respecting elders in society
Answer 1[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Question: Which of the following is the most important quality for a primary level teacher?
- Competence in teaching methods and knowledge of the subject
- eagerness to teach
- Ability to teach in a high standard language
- patience and perseverance
Answer : 4
Question: Which theme is best for beginners in nursery class?
- my dear friend
- My family
- my neighborhood
- my school
Question: A teacher never answers questions on her own. She encourages her students to take up answering, group discussions and collaborative learning. This approach is based on the principle of ……….
- readiness to learn
- active participation
- Proper organization of instructional material
- setting a good example and role modeling
Question: The mental age of a child is 12 years and the physical age is 10 years. he will be intelligent
Question: Integrated education indicates
- Uniform teaching method for all children
- Same school for normal children and differently abled children
- Separate school for normal children and differently abled children
- Uniform facility for normal children and differently abled children
Question: In what order should the development of language skills in children in class I take place?
- listening, speaking, reading, writing
- write read, listen, speak
- listening, writing, speaking, reading
- writing, speaking, reading, listening
Question: Human personality is the result.
- of heredity only
- parenting and education
- interaction of heredity and environment
- of atmosphere only
Answer : 3
Q: Children of class one and level two
- learn quickly from abstract experiences
- learn quickly from concrete experiences
- learn quickly by reading
- learn quickly by writing
Question: Learners show individual differences. so the teacher
- Uniform pace of learning should be emphasized
- Strict discipline must be ensured
- Number of exams should be increased
- Must provide diverse learning experiences
Answer : 4
Question: A teacher can inculcate social values in the students
- develop a sense of discipline
- behaving ideally
- speaking of great people
- telling them good stories
Question: The reason for the difference in learning style among the learners can be
- learner’s socialization process
- Advocacy policy adopted by the learner
- financial condition of the family
- child rearing
Question: Often the errors of the learners point towards ……..
- how they learn
- socio-economic status of learners
- The need for mechanical practice
- learning absence
Question: A child who suffers from ………… cannot differentiate between ‘saw’ and ‘was’, ‘nuclear’ and ‘unclear’.
- word jumbling disorder
Question: Progress can be made in the process of learning of children when we
- check his progress regularly
- Regularly check the progress of children as well as take corrective steps
- give children homework regularly
- Organize activities for children regularly
Question: Which of the following is a theory of development??
- it is not a continuous process
- Not all processes of development are interconnected
- Not everyone has the same growth rate
- growth is always linear
Answer : 3
Question: If the students do not seem to take interest in the lesson, the teacher should
- change teaching method
- Make the lesson interesting by using audio-visual material
- drop out of class
- start some other work in class
Question: The ‘doing’ side of behavior comes in ………..
- dynamic areas of learning
- emotional areas of learning
- psychological areas of learning
- cognitive areas of learning
Question: According to Kohrberg, a teacher can inculcate moral values in children
- By involving them in discussions based on ethical issues’
- how it should be dealt with. by giving strict instructions on this
- giving importance to religious education
- by making clear rules of behavior
Q: Conducting activities like music, storytelling, drama, arts, crafts, games etc. for children at the primary level
- should be once a week
- Must be included with each subject
- must be operated separately
- should be done overtime
Question: While preparing students for a state level solo singing competition, a school gives preference to girls. it shows
- Progressive thinking
- objective approach
- global trends
- gender bias
Answer : 4
Question: Understanding the principles of child development helps the teacher.
- To effectively address the different learning styles of the learners
- To identify the social status of the learner
- Identifying the economic background of the learner
- to justify why learners should study
Q: Children can learn in an environment where
- Give proper place to their experiences and feelings
- give them a chance to play
- give them a chance to make friends
- have strict discipline
Question: A teacher expresses anger over small mistakes made by a child. it indicates that
- he is the child’s well-wisher
- he lacks knowledge
- he is frustrated
- He is not emotionally balanced.
Answer : 4
Question: Which of the following statements are correct regarding NCF-2005?
- This is a constitutional amendment regarding the school education of India.
- This is a document prepared by NCERT, which presents recommendations regarding school education in India.
- This is a document signed by UNESCO and India regarding qualitative education in India.
- neither of the above
Question: A student learns punctuality from his teacher, this is an example
- verbal learning
- of observational learning
- of skill learning
- of transfer of learning
Question: After resolving the gaps that remain in the learning of the students, …….. should be done.
- intense exercise
- having appropriate remedial action
- systematically repeat all lessons
- Informing learners and parents about achievements
Answer : ??
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do give us your answer in the comment section.
Hope you liked this practice set, for every information related to government exams, do bookmark the government alert.