- UPTET 2021 Notification soon.
- More than 17 lakh candidates can appear for the UPTET exam.
- Check here UPTET exam pattern and important details.
More than 17 lakh candidates can appear for UPTET 2021
Candidates preparing for the UP Teacher Eligibility Test i.e. UPTET 2021 are waiting for the new notification of the long postponed exam (UPTET 2021), which may end soon. Due to Corona Virus (COVID 19) UPTET Exam has not been conducted for almost 2 years. With the exam being held after two years, more than 17 lakh candidates are expected to appear in the exam.
UPTET 2021 Revised Schedule Soon
Actually, there was a discussion recently that the board (UPBEB) had sent a proposal to the Uttar Pradesh government regarding conducting the UPTET exam. According to media reports, the board wants to conduct the UPTET exam in October 2021, but no official announcement has been made about the exam yet. It is expected that the revised schedule will be released soon on the official website.
When can UPTET happen? (UPTET 2021 new exam date)
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 is going to be held after almost two years. According to the reports, the UP government wants to conduct the UPTET 2021 exam before the assembly elections 2022. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has also directed the officials to complete the UPTET 2021 recruitment process by December 2021. That is, the UPTET Notification (UPTET 2021 Notification) can be released soon and the exam is expected to be held in December.
read this also: AIIMS Jobs 2021: Opportunity to get government job in AIIMS, more than Rs 2 lakh salary under 7th pay commission
This was the old schedule of UPTET
Earlier, UPBEB had released the UPTET 2021 exam schedule on March 15, 2021 and the notification was to be released on May 11. The application process was expected to take place from 18 May to 1 June 2021 and the UPTET 2021 exam was to be held on 25 July.
read this also: UPSC Jobs 2021: UPSC has taken recruitment on many posts including DCIO, will get 7th CPC salary, see details
UPTET exam pattern
- For Class 1st to 5th (Paper-1): There will be a total of 150 questions in the two and a half hour exam, each question will be of one mark. 30-30 questions will be asked in the exam from 5 subjects Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Hindi), Language II (English/Urdu/Sanskrit), Mathematics and Environmental Studies.
- For Class 6th to 8th (Paper-2): The total time to complete the paper of 150 questions will be 2.5 hours (150 minutes). In which 30-30 questions from Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I and Language II. Whereas 60 questions will be asked from Science and Mathematics or Social Science. Each question will be of one mark.
Also read: Tips For UPSC: Preparing For UPSC? See here important tips for this topic