UPTET Child Devlopment Questions : The Uttar Pradesh Training Examination Regulator is going to conduct the UPTET exam on November 28, so the commission is going to issue the admit card for it soon, the admit card is expected to be released this week. Aspirants are busy preparing to crack the UPTET exam.
In such a situation, today, through this article, we will make you aware of these 25 important questions from the subject of child development, which can appear in the UPTET exam this year. Apart from this, you can make your preparation even stronger by practicing these Child Development Questions.
UPTET Exam Child Development Practice Set
Question 1: Which of the following is an example of intrinsic motivation?
- all of the above
Question 2: What is operant conditioning based on?
- on the rule of adaptation
- on the law of effect
- on the stimulus law
- on the law of response
Answer: Law of effect
Question 3: According to Piaget, which of the following factors play an important role in influencing development?
- Experience with the physical world (society)
Answer: Experience with the physical world (society)
Question 4: Concept of Motivation __ has evolved from.
- Need, introspection, encouragement
- Need, introspection, heredity
- heredity and environment
- discipline and rote memorization
Ans: Need, introspection, encouragement[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Question 5: Which of the following statements about development is incorrect?
- Growth pattern has specific predictive characteristics
- The goal of evolution is the realization of genetic potential.
- Development zones are free from potential hazards
- Early development is more important than later development
Answer: Areas of development are free from potential hazards
Question 6 : Learners from reflective teaching
- Updates skills to be able
- Gets good results in his exams
- internalizes knowledge and becomes judgmental
- acquires proficiency in the subject
Answer: Internalizes knowledge and becomes judgmental
Question 7: What are the basic emotions developed during infancy?
- fear, sadness, joy
- fear, anger, jealousy
- fear, anger, jealousy
- fear, anger, love
Answer: Fear, anger, love
Question 8: Which one of the following is not a characteristic of a creative child?
Question 9 : A child who is unable to do his class work, which is normal for his age. What kind of child is he?
- backward child
- gifted child
- creative child
- normal child
Answer: Backward child
Question 10 : Which pair is not correctly matched?
- Environment —> Physical Development
- Maturity ——> Cognitive Development
- Environment —> Social Development
- Maturity —–> Emotional development
Ans: Environment —–> Physical development
Question 11: Which of the following is not a theory of evolution?
- development is continuous
- development is compatible
- development is lifelong
- none of these
Answer: Development is compatible
Question 12 : Which of the following phase is not related to the organization of micro-teaching?
- stage of knowledge
- skill sharing stage
- skill acquisition stage
- transfer phase
Answer: Skill sharing stage
Question 13: At what stage of development, does children’s sense of group change?
- pre adolescence
- pre adulthood
Question 14 : Intelligence is a product of the complex interaction of _______.
- nature and nurture
- family and children
- parents and children
- school and children
Answer: Nature and nurture
Question 15: According to Piaget, the second stage of cognitive development is
- sensory gamut state
- Formal operational status
- pre-operational stage
- concrete operational state
Answer: Pre-operational stage
Question 16: Which one of the following is not a type of intelligence according to Sternberg’s Tritantra Theory?
- analytical intelligence
- creative intelligence
- musical intelligence
- common sense
Answer: musical intelligence
Question 17: According to Lev Vygotsky –
- Children learn language through language acquisition drive
- Interaction with adults and peers does not affect language development
- Human nature changes due to the development of language
- Culture plays little role in the development of language
Answer: Due to the development of language, there is a change in the nature of human beings.
Question 18 : In individual difference we find –
- (A) and (B) both
- None of these
Answer: (A) and (B) both
Question 19 : Howard Gardner’s multiple intelligence (MI) theory shows that
- Teachers should use MI as a framework to devise alternative methods for teaching the subject matter
- Capacity is destiny and does not change with time
- Each child should be taught each subject in eight different ways so that all intelligences can develop
- IQ is determined entirely by intelligence tests
Answer: Teachers should use MI as a framework to devise alternative methods for teaching the subject matter
Question 20 : Knowledge of individual differences helps teachers in which of the following?
- understanding the futility of working hard with backward learners, as they can never be like the rest of the class
- Accepting and holding individual differences responsible for learners’ failure
- To harmonize your presentation style to benefit all learners equally
- assessing the individual needs of all learners and teaching them accordingly
Answer: To assess the individual needs of all the learners and teach them accordingly.
Question 21 : What is another name for classical conditioning?
- Adaptation of Pavlov
- customized customization
- (both a and B
- neither of the above
Answer: (a) and (b) both
Question 22 : The last step in the hierarchy of needs as given by Maslow is –
- self esteem needs
- security requirements
- physical needs
- self realization
Question 23: What is meant by individual variation?
- difference in physical formation of two persons
- No two persons are equal in respect of physical build and mental capacity
- Everyone differs from each other with respect to physical structure, mental capacity and emotional state.
- neither of the above
Answer: Everyone is different from each other with respect to physical structure, mental capacity and emotional state.
Question 24 : With reference to the ‘Principle of Multiple Intelligences’, which of the following intelligence is required to become an Airforce Pilot?
- so personal
Question 25 : What is the best way an elementary school teacher can use to motivate her students?
- Setting firm goals and milestones for the entire class
- Reward and praise the most accomplished students
- Helping children set their own goals and work towards achieving them
- Increasing competition for marks among students
Answer: Helping children to set their own goals and work towards achieving them
Hope you liked this information given by us, bookmark the government alert for every information related to UPTET exam.