UPSC IFS 2020 Main Exam Mark: Union Public Service Commission UPSC has recently released the online application form for Civil Services Preliminary Examination, IAS and Indian Forest Services, IFS Mains Exam, the examination of which was conducted by UPSC commission on 25th March. Was.
Today the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam IAS Final Result has been released. All the candidates who had filled the mains form can download their result through the result download link given below or through the official website.
|Commencement of Mains Application Form: 28/10/2020 to 11/11/2020
Start of Application: 23/01/2020
Last date to apply: 03/03/2020
Last date for payment of examination fee: 12/02/2020
Pre Exam Date : 04/10/2020
Admit card issue date: 01/09/2020
Result release date: 23/10/2020
Mains Exam Date: 8-17 January 2021
Mains Result Released Date: 23/11/2021
|General / OBC : Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PH/Female : 00 /- Rs.
The examination fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Download UPSC IFS 2020 Main Exam Marks
In order to download UPSC IFS 2020 Main Exam Marks candidates follow the below mentioned steps –
- All the candidates who want to download this result marks, read all the steps given below carefully and download your result.
- To download the result marks you must have the admit card of the exam appeared.
- To download this result, you can visit the official website of this recruitment or you can also download through the result download link given below.
- If you click on the result download link given below, a new page will open in which the option of entering the candidate’s roll number / registration number and password / date of birth will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After entering the registration number and password, fill the captcha given below and click on the login button, after that a new page will open on which your result will appear, after seeing the result you can take a print out of it.
Apart from this, to get the latest updates of all types of government exams government alert Bookmark to