(SSPY) Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 : UP government is running a very important scheme for economically poor and destitute widow women, whose name is UP widow pension Is. Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to poor widow women. The benefit of this scheme will be available to only those widow women whose age is between 18 to 60 years.
However, for this, the annual income of the beneficiary from all sources should not exceed two lakhs. Apart from this, if a widow woman remarries, then the benefit of this scheme will not be available.
All the applicants who are willing to apply online then Widow Pension Portal Download notification on UP and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
Apart from this, through this article we UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana And vidhwa pension list up 2021-22 will provide brief information about the scheme like benefits, eligibility criteria, salient features of the scheme, application status, process of application etc.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 – Brief Description
- Scheme Name: Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme
- Organization Name: Social Welfare Department
- Launched : Widow – Destitute Women
- Official website: https://sspy-up.gov.in/
The Uttar Pradesh government has made preparations to give old age pension. On the occasion of International Old Age Day on October 1, the second quarter installment of old age pension run by the Social Welfare Department of the state will be sent online to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
In fact, in a program to be organized in the Directorate of Social Welfare, State Social Welfare Minister Ramapati Shastri will transfer this amount to the bank accounts of 55 lakh 61 thousand beneficiary old people by pressing the computer button. An amount of Rs 1500 will be sent to the account of each beneficiary at the rate of Rs 500 per beneficiary per month.
SSPY – Vidhwa Pension Up Online Registration Information
Widow Pension Scheme benefits those financially weak women who are unable to sustain their livelihood after the death of their husband. Many important documents are required to take advantage of this scheme.
Earlier, widows used to get Rs 300 as pension under this scheme, now the government has increased it to Rs 500. For this, it is necessary for the beneficiary woman to be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state. All Eligible Applicants Who Want To Apply In This Scheme Then Read All Instructions Carefully And Follow Given Below Steps To Register Online.
Steps to Apply Online for UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana
Following are the steps to apply UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana online –
- First of all go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme SSPY.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the link “Widow Pension Online Application”.
- Application form page will be displayed on the page screen.
- Now enter the required details (mention all the details like personal, income, bank details and other information) and upload the documents.
- Finally enter the security code and click on the “Submit” button. Your application form has to be submitted and photocopy of it has to be done.
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2021-22
You UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List (vidhwa pension list up 2021-22) through online medium, just follow these steps.
- for this you Widow Pension Portal up will go on.
- After that “Widow women Pension” Go to and then click on Pensioner List.
- Now you have to select District >> Development Block >> Gram Panchayat and check your name in pensioner list.
- Download vidhwa pension list up 2021-22 from Widow Pension Portal up.
Check Widow Pension Status
After applying online, you can submit your details through the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Social Pension Portal. UP Vidhwa Pension Status can check.
- for this you Widow Women Pension >> Applicant Login have to click on.
- You must have got the login ID while filling the online form of Women Widow Pension Scheme.
- SSPY UP Check UP Vidhwa Pension Status online through login from official website.
Important documents to apply online
- Aadhar card
- voter certificate
- bank certificate
- husband’s death certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Widow women applying should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of widows under this scheme should be 18 to 60 years.
- Widow women are not getting the benefit of any other scheme run by the government.
- The annual income limit of the applicant and his family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh otherwise you cannot apply for this scheme.
- If the applicant has remarried after the death of the husband, there will be no benefit.
- If the children of the widowed woman are not adults, even if they are adults, they should not be able to take care of them.
Hope you have liked this information given by us about SSPY (Widow Pension Uttar Pradesh), for more information you can visit the official website SSPY, and for similar information, bookmark the government alert.