About twenty tenants of a building on rue du Collège in Tamines had to be relocated this Thursday following the closure of the place, which no longer met safety standards, in particular fire, according to the firefighters. The surprise was brutal for the tenants of numbers 21, 23 and 25, who learned that they had to leave the premises and had to leave most of their belongings there.
Some of them did not hesitate to openly criticize the owner, who would not have warned his tenants that the place no longer met the criteria. We tried to join this one this Friday, without success.
►► One of the residents, Daniel, had lived there for 24 years: he testifies.
►► Fortunately for them, all the tenants have been relocated.