Senior Nursery Practitioner
An OFSTED rated Outstanding Montessori Nursery in Harrow are seeking a Senior Nursery Practitioner to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is due to commence ASAP. The position is paying £20,000-£23,000k dependent on experience.
This Nursery provides a tranquil and natural environment where children can grow and prosper. They believe nursery is more than daycare – it’s the start of children’s education, preparation for school and the foundation for a strong and healthy life ahead. Children will explore, learn and develop their interested through creative play.
As a Senior Nursery Practitioner, you have a duty of care for all children placed under your care and safeguard and promote each child’s welfare. In absence of Head of Room, you will be responsible for the children in the room and ensure routines are being followed by staff throughout the day.
Good knowledge of child development is essential to ensure all children’s needs are being met. You will be required to create a fun and stimulating environments for all pupils. You will be assigned as a key person for a designated number of children to ensure their basic needs and developments are met.
The successful candidate for this Senior Nursery Practitioner post will be creative and have a passion for working with children. Good communication skills are required as you will be liaising with parents, visitors and staff.
Key requirements/ skills for this Nursery Practitioner role:
- NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3 or 2, or equivalent childcare qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate with adults and children
- Good professional attitude
- Mutual respect for others
- A passion for working with children
To apply for this role please don’t hesitate to send your cv to [email protected]
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer