An OFSTED rated Outstanding Montessori Nursery in Harrow are seeking an experienced Pre-School Room Leader
to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is due to commence ASAP. The position is paying £30,000-£35,000k dependent on experience.
This Nursery provides a tranquil and natural environment where children can grow and prosper. They believe nursery is more than daycare – it’s the start of children’s education, preparation for school and the foundation for a strong and healthy life ahead. Children will explore, learn and develop their interested through creative play.
This is a Senior position working as the Preschool Room Leader meaning you will be responsible for the overall management within the room and ensure legal and curriculum requirements are met. The Preschool Unit is comprised of two classrooms, one larger and one small, within one large space. The room is slightly separate from the rest of the nursery so it will have the exciting feeling of running your own nursery.
Your main requirements will be to ensure staff prepare and supervise suitable activities to create and development stimulating learning environments for pupils. There will also be responsibilities for communicating with the management team regarding the activities and progress in the room and co-ordinating the relevant short term and medium-term planning in line with the nursery in order to meet curriculum requirements.
Key requirements/ skills for this role:
- NNEB, BTEC, NVQ 3 MCI Diploma or equivalent childcare qualification
- Paediatric First Aid
- The ability to listen and coach staff members
- Experience of demonstrating Montessori Teaching
To apply for this role please don’t hesitate to send your cv to [email protected]
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer