Tradewind Recruitment is working with a West London Primary School that is currently recruiting for a Key Stage One Teacher to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
The school is a two-from entry setting who value high-quality learning and achievement and mutual respect for one another. Children come from a broad range of backgrounds but overall make great progress in the school because of the commitment of staff and parents to their children’s education. They have excellent indoor and outdoor resources and learning facilities.
There are just under 30 children on role of mixed ability, who are keen to learn. Behaviour is good generally and they respond well to a teacher who creates a positive atmosphere, with clear expectations of behaviour and responsibility for learning. There is a full time Teaching Assistant with the class.
Salary will be in line with the main pay scale, M1-M6.
Responsibilities for this Key Stage One position:
– To deliver interesting and varied lessons and activities, in line with the national curriculum
– To ensure that all lessons are differentiated accordingly, to enable all pupils to access the curriculum
– Working closely with the parallel year group teacher to plan together weekly (PPA time is provided)
– Parent consultation evenings each term and ideally organise an extra-curricular activity
To apply for this Key Stage One Primary Teacher role please don’t hesitate to send your cv to [email protected]
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we’re committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we’re proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer