An exciting opportunity has become available within an outstanding Arts organisation . They are recruiting for a Facilities Compliance Co Ordinator to start ASAP for 3 months with the potential to go permanent. based in South-East London. This is an onsite role, based in South-East London, working 35 hours per week. You will be reporting into the Head of Facilities and managing all administrative processes relating to facilities and health and safety and ensuring all records are kept and maintained.
- Develop and maintain systems to ensure H&S records are kept up to date
- Develop and maintain a H&S management system database
- Operate the help desk, being the first point of contact for property related queries.
- To act as first aider and fire marshall (training will be provided)
- Co-ordinate specific projects as defined by the Head of Facilities or Estates
- Operations Manager as required.
- To work creatively with a range of different stakeholders to promote and enhance the work of the ORNC.
- Fulfil the requirements of the ORNC’s equal opportunities policy and procedures and implement good principles and practices within the context of the job, daily.
To be considered for the Facilities Compliance Coordinator role you must have good knowledge and understanding of health and safety and fire safety as well as all-round administration skills. If you have the above background and skillset and keen to know more, please apply to the TPP Finance, IT & Facilities team by sending your CV to [email protected]
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.