About the role
A UK-based examination board for Occupational Health and Safety professionals is hiring for a Business Excellence Manager to create the strategies and policies to ensure that the organisation meets its goals, continues to grow, transform, and improve. This is a full-time role offering flexible hybrid work arrangements.
As the Business Excellence Manager, you will understand the business’ strategic intent and plans, and will set up an effective Business Excellence function with clear objectives and deliverables. You will also implement a Business Excellence model that supports the organisation’s strategic objectives. The strategies and techniques that you set will aim to drive greater efficiencies and productivity at scale. You will then cascade and train the senior management team on the model, its attributes and relevance to the organisation’s business.
As a member of the organisation’s senior management team, you will contribute to the organisation’s corporate leadership, management, and decision-making. This role will also involve analysing processes end-to-end and creating diagnostics using Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to identify improvements, as well as analysing data, reports, or other key performance indicators to find areas of improvement and innovation.
You will have the following skills and experience:
* Track record of effective leadership and motivational management, preferably in a senior leadership role in an SME or larger commercial corporate environment.
* Track record of effective performance management of staff and suppliers
* Strong project management experience, preferably familiar with programme / project management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2 / MSP)
* Budget accountability
* Excellent presentation skills to a range of audiences
* Strategic thinking and decision-making
* Competence or familiarity with Microsoft Office software tools, marketing analytics software, CMS and database systems
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you. We are reviewing CVs as and when we are receiving them so if you are keen to apply, then please do so today.
TPP are always keen to speak with candidates looking to work in the sector so if this role isn’t quite right for you, please do check out our website www.tpp.co.uk and pop your CV over to us!
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.