- Wooden clothespins have a spring in the center that allows them to close
- The trick to prevent clothes from falling off the hangers
- The five most common mistakes made when hanging clothes
- 4 meanings of sneakers hanging on power lines
It is quite common to have wooden hooks or pegs at home to hang clothes, but did you know that you can take advantage of the versatility of these tools to create highly useful objects? Know the steps you must follow in the following note from Mag.
SEE ALSO | How to reuse shampoo bottles? 4 practical ideas you should know
For several years, wooden hooks have been used in the home to hang all kinds of clothes. These tools stand out for having a spring in the center that allows them to close and hold the clothes we wash.
However, these wooden clothespins can also be used to create objects that decorate the home or office. Learn about the advice they provide from Kitchen Tricks for you to follow the steps in an easy way.
What uses can I give to the clothes hooks?
Nitrile gloves or oven mitts are usually placed anywhere in the house, so there is a risk that they will get dirty or damaged. It is best to create a craft hanger to keep these items organized.
- On one side of the wooden clothespin, place double-sided tape.
- Stick the clips on the inside door of a kitchen cabinet. You can use up to three of them, depending on the nitrile gloves or oven mitts you have
- Once the hooks are in place, attach the gloves to the hooks and voila!
- Cut a square of cardboard and wrap it with cardboard. Use glue to make it stick
- With a silicone gun, stick three wooden hooks on the square, so that they keep a certain distance
- In this way, you can place your keys inside each of the hooks without any effort.
When removing a hot pot from the stove, we often place them on a wooden chair or on the table itself. However, it is best to create a circle made up of hooks for these situations.
- Disassemble the wooden hooks and remove the elastic spring that is in the center
- On one of the sticks put glue and glue in reverse, so that you have a kind of punch
- Carry out this step with several pieces and glue them together until you get a circumference
- You can paint this craft or add details
Follow us on our social networks: