Surely you are aware of the benefits it generates turn off Wi-Fi in iphone, such as saving battery life and preventing cyberattacks by connecting to a common network. However, turning off the internet on your mobile device can cause many disadvantages, especially when you are away from home.
Although there is much controversy about whether or not to disable the WiFi connection on smartphones, the truth is that it depends on the decision of each user, since, depending on the circumstances in which they find themselves, they must choose whether to disable the internet or leave it enabled on the iPhone.
In this context, since MAG We share a list with the main ones Disadvantages of turning off WiFi on iPhone, whether you are inside or outside the home and so you know which option is the best for you or the one that suits your needs. Pay attention to these premises.
LOOK: How to install dynamic island on old iPhones
Disadvantages of turning off WiFi on your iPhone
There are several benefits of turning off the iPhone WiFi when you are outside or inside your home; however, there are also many disadvantages. Here we tell you.
- Although it is recommended to turn off WiFi so as not to waste the iPhone’s battery, the truth is that it is not necessary to deactivate it if you enable low consumption mode, this will allow you to save much more.
- Although this seems obvious, many of the important applications can be used in all their splendor through WiFi, as is the case with Google Maps, especially when you did not download the offline maps previously.
- Following the previous premise, there are apps that do not require the use of Wi-Fi, but do require knowing your location, so it will be essential to use the Internet anyway, especially when you do not have data.
- Likewise, if you are one of the people who likes to take photos with their location included, it is inevitable to activate the WiFi connection, in this way, your images will have the exact address and thus you can share them on social networks.
- Finally, having your WiFi activated when you go out can be beneficial in situations where you do not have data and need to communicate something on social networks or messaging applications.
While it is not mandatory to turn off WiFi on the iPhone, users need to be reminded of the drawbacks of doing so so that they know what decision to make.
What to do if iPhone wallpaper got erased?
If unfortunately the background image on your iPhone was erased, we share some solutions that you can put into practice and fix this error in the future.
1. Disable focus mode
- Access the Control Center from your iPhone.
- To do this, slide the screen of your cell phone from top to bottom.
- Now, turn off all the focus modes enabled on your device.
- Finally, go back to the main menu of your iPhone.
- Then, you will be able to see the background screen of your smartphone again.
2. Update your iPhone
- From your cell phone, open the Settings app.
- Then, click on the General option.
- Among the options, choose Software update.
- Immediately, the system will search for the latest versions of iOS.
- Click on the one you prefer and click Update.
How to share your WiFi key from iPhone to Android
If you have an iPhone and want to share your WiFi key with a friend with an Android cell phone, it is possible to do it now with iOS 16. We show you what you should do.
- From your iPhone, go to the Settings app.
- Now, go to the WiFi section.
- After this, click on the icon “Yo”, located on the side of the net.
Follow us on our social networks: