- Gmail: steps to return to the old design quickly
- The trick to remove ads in Gmail from Android and iOS
Recently a new interface has been shown in gmail where innovative functions are shown, such as the double panel to have greater access to various tools and thus save time.
However, this update has not been to the liking of many people, who have become accustomed to the old version of this app of Google. It is for this reason that in MAG We show you how to remove this option in a few steps.
So you can eliminate the double panel in Gmail
- The first thing you need to do is log in to your account. gmail from the computer.
- Then, select the wheel icon called Setting.
- Once done, click on the Customize option.
- Then you will have to disable google-chat Y google-meet.
- Now, you will have to click on Clever.
- Finally, reload the page and you will return to the previous version.
HOW TO LOG OUT OF GMAIL IF YOU LEAVE YOUR ACCOUNT OPEN ON ANOTHER PC
- First, from a computer or laptop go to gmail.
- Now, go to the ‘Inbox’ or ‘Inbox’ and scroll the space bar to the end.
- As you can see, there are several white color options, one of them says ‘Details’, click on it.
- Now, a new window will open with all recently opened sessions.
- There are three boxes: Type of access (from where you logged in), Location, and Date and time, the last one is the most important, since it tells you how long your account has been active.
- If your account remains open on a device external to the one you are currently using, the ‘Log out of all other web sessions’ option will be enabled.
- Finally, press it and automatically your Gmail account will be closed on all devices that you do not recognize.
It is important to clarify that this trick can only be done from a computer or laptop, it cannot be done through a mobile phone because the ‘Details’ option will not appear, therefore, make sure that the steps are carried out on a device that gives you confidence.
The trick to gain space in Google Photos from iPhone
- First, open the app Google Photos in you smartphone with iOS.
- Now, click on your profile picture, located at the top right.
- Once done, tap on Account Storage Space.
- Next, you will have to choose the alternative Manage storage.
- In this part a line will appear that will indicate the space you have used so far.
- Go to the bottom area and choose the option review and delete.
- Here you will have to select the blurred photos, screenshots, videos that you do not consider necessary, among other alternatives.
- Finally, click on the button Select items to delete and free up storage.
With these steps, you will see how your storage space in Google Photos increases, so you can add more images and videos that you really need.
How to Take a Burst of Photos Using the iPhone Volume Buttons
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings from your iPhone.
- Then open the app Camera.
- Once this is done, activate the function Volume up button for burst.
- Now, open your smartphone camera to take a photo.
- Constantly press the volume button up.
- In moments, you will see how you start taking photos in burst mode.
Note that you can enable and disable this option from your settings. smartphone as many times as you want.
Follow us on our social networks: