- The cream is made from rice, cornstarch and avocado or coconut oil.
- How do you know if short hair suits you?
- Discover how to keep your hair clean for longer by following these tricks
Many people tend to buy all kinds of items to get smooth and shiny hair. However, with the use of products that we have at home we can make our own cream. Learn about the steps to follow in the following note that MAG offers you.
Our hair is exposed to all kinds of impurities and bacteria that can damage it, so it is crucial to wash it for good hygiene. Although combs, shampoos, and conditioners are a great help for this task, hair often does not look as smooth and shiny as we would like.
Faced with this situation, many people resort to creams or other items, but with natural products that we have at home we can solve this problem.
How to make a cream that makes hair smooth and shiny?
Follow these TikTok account tips The Ecachaitos to make your own keratin and, in this way, apply to your hair to make it smooth and shiny.
- Place four tablespoons of rice in a pot and bring it to the stove over low heat
- Add a little water and stir the rice grains with a spoon for a few minutes.
- After a few minutes, remove the rice grains and proceed to strain
- Wait for it to cool down and then take the rice grains to the blender so that you have a kind of cream
- In a container, place a tablespoon of cornstarch, add half a glass of water and mix well.
- Add the cornstarch to the rice cream and stir well
- Add three tablespoons of avocado oil (or avocado, if you know it that way in your country of origin). If you don’t have this oil, you can replace it with coconut oil.
- Apply this keratin on your hair once a week and leave it for 40 minutes. After the time has elapsed, wash and rinse your hair before styling
- Your hair will be smooth and shiny after a few days.
Follow us on our social networks: