Many users of WhatsApp They are curious to know if one or more people have them added to their contact list, because not only is it enough to see someone’s profile photo, but also other important factors that really confirm that they booked your number.
SIGHT: WhatsApp Web: how to enable the ‘Like’ button as in Facebook Messenger
When you first write to a user on WhatsApp, possibly you have configured your account so that your profile photo, information and last connection time, are seen only by your contacts, that is why after adding yourself you only have the possibility to appreciate said personal data.
SIGHT: How to know in which country your contacts are using WhatsApp Web
However, the opposite can happen, it means that the aforementioned information has been configured for everyone to see, including people who are not registered in their contact list. So looking at his profile picture doesn’t 100% verify that he added you.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED IN WHATSAPP
- The most reliable and 100% safe method is using the ‘New Diffusion’ tool.
- First, you will have to add to that contact that you want to know if they have scheduled you.
- Then open WhatsApp and press the three vertical dots that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, choose the one that says ‘New broadcast’.
- Now, your contact list will open WhatsApp. To use the function you must choose at least two contacts.
- Send any message, come up with a topic of conversation.
- Then go back to the chats tab in WhatsApp and a new chat will appear that looks like a group but is the broadcast list you created.
- Enter here and press for a few seconds on the message you sent, click on the three vertical dots and click on ‘Info.’.
- If you see ‘Read by’ and two blue popcorn, and ‘Delivered to’ and the two contacts you chose, it means that those people have added you.
- Otherwise, if nothing appears in ‘Read by’ and ‘Delivered to’, it can mean one thing, that users find the data turned off, however, if after hours or days and nothing still appears, it means that do not have you added.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you just have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.