- The simple homemade trick to eliminate hangnails on the nails
- How to grow eyebrows: homemade tricks to make them look thicker and darker
The years go by and gray hairs are becoming more noticeable in the hair of some people. Most try to remove them or hide them in some way, but there are natural products that can make you feel comfortable and not resort to dyes. Learn about the following below homemade trick.
SEE ALSO | How to remove toothpaste stains from your clothes in four simple steps
People who are over thirty have probably dealt with the appearance of some gray hair, something that can cause discomfort. The good news is you don’t have to go to the stylist to cover that ‘little detail’, but you can use a homemade trick.
It must also be taken into account that at this point the different dyes used can affect the hair fibers, as explained on the site M1. You can find the products that you will need to look gray-free hair in your own home and thus save money. We are talking about cinnamon powder and olive oil.
How to prepare the remedy to hide gray hair?
You will need for this process four tablespoons of olive oil, two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and half a cup of conditioner. The utensils that you should have on hand are a container and a brush.
Next, we show you how to prepare the home remedy:
- Put any conditioner you have in the container, and then add the cinnamon powder. Proceed to mix until you see that it is ready.
- Add the olive oil to the bowl and mix again for a few seconds.
- Cover the container and place it in the refrigerator for four hours.
How to apply the remedy to hide gray hair?
- After the four hours have elapsed, remove the container with the substance and, with the help of a brush, apply it to the area where your gray hair appears. This will allow the hair to be nourished with the properties of the products used.
- The next step is to wait for thirty minutes for your hair to be nourished by the properties of cinnamon and olive oil.
- After half an hour, rinse your hair with warm water and, after combing, let it dry. Be careful, it is important that you do not expose yourself to the sun.
This procedure should only be done once a week, with the aim that your hair does not get greasy.
Follow us on our social networks: