"The big hit comeback.2022": Nicole makes a comeback on stage after her battle with breast cancer

“The big hit comeback.2022”
Singer Nicole celebrates her return to the stage

“The big hit comeback.2022”: Singer Nicole

© MDR/Tom Schulze

The hit news of the day in the GALA ticker: “The big hit comeback.2022”: Nicole is back on stage for the first time since her breast cancer diagnosis +++ Annemarie Eilfeld proudly shows her baby bump +++ No expense or effort is spared for Helene Fischer’s performance in Munich.

Schlager 2022: All information and news about your hit stars in the GALA ticker

July 23, 2022

Nicole: “Performing with Florian will be the most emotional moment of my life”

19 months ago, pop singer Nicole, 57, was shocked to be diagnosed with breast cancer. Now the musician is celebrating her TV return. On July 23, 2022, Nicole will perform at Florian Silbereisen’s, 40, “The big hit comeback.2022” her new song “I am back”. For the musician, the performance is a declaration of victory. In an interview with “picture” she reveals: “Performing with Florian will be the most emotional moment of my life.”

Because behind the 57-year-old lie difficult months, characterized by treatments, therapies and the will to survive. “An incredibly tough test. At some point I just thought: I don’t want to die just yet. That made me strong”, according to the hit star. The doctors would have given Nicole an 80 percent chance of survival. “When I asked what about the remaining 20 percent, there was only icy silence. The diagnosis came as a shock to me”, so the musician. Nicole fights – for herself, for life and for her husband Winfried, to whom she has been married for 37 years.

The appearance at “The big hit comeback.2022” is a highlight for the Grand Prix star. “I’m sure I’ll burst into tears on stage. […] Yes, I managed to survive. That makes me happy and grateful.”

July 22, 2022

Annemarie Eilfeld proudly shows her baby bump

Annemarie Eilfeld, 32, announced in May this year that she and her partner are expecting a child. The joy was particularly great because the singer did not know for a long time whether her desire to have children would come true due to her hormone disorder. “According to my gynecologists, my chances of getting pregnant naturally were 25 percent”she told “picture”. Now the couple can hardly wait for their baby son to be born.

Until then, the former DSDS participant will keep her followers regularly up to date with pregnancy updates – like now! In her Instagram story she posts a new photo of herself showing her in the elevator. She showcases her baby bump with a tight-fitting white dress. In the form of a speech bubble, she leaves her unborn son “I am sweet” to say.

© instagram.com/annemarie_eilfeld

July 20, 2022

Helene Fischer: First photos! Show in Munich is beyond the scope

Fans of Helene Fischer, 37, should already be in turmoil: on August 20, the Schlagerqueen in Munich will give their record concert. 150,000 spectators can look forward to a true spectacle. No expense or effort is spared for the appearance at the exhibition center in Munich. The organizer promises one “spectacular show full of musical and visual highlights”. An absolute highlight: the 170 meter long stage, which was built especially for this event.

Fans can now see for themselves what it looks like on Instagram. The organizer of the mega-event, Leutgeb Entertainment Group GmbH, published the first pictures of the construction work on the stage there. There isn’t much time left: Andreas Gabalier, 37, will be celebrating his big fan festival there on August 6th. Helene Fischer’s record concert follows on August 20th. A week later, world star Robbie Williams, 48, will be a guest.

July 18, 2022

Anna Carina Woitschack: Why was she missing? “Everytime on Sundays”?

The fans of “Everytime on Sundays” it was noticed immediately: Anna-Carina Woitschack, 29, was not on the weekly Schlager show last Sunday, July 17th. But what was the reason for the absence of the wife and co-moderator of Stefan Mross, 46?

As “Schlager.de” reported, the singer was on stage at a hotel event in Magdeburg, which is around 650 kilometers from Rust – the filming location of the show. On Sunday, Anna-Carina was also allowed to rest before going back next week “Everytime on Sundays” and the preparations for the new album continue. Fans can look forward to new music from September 2, 2022!

Maria Voskania talks about her own motherhood and that of her friend Helene Fischer

Maria Voskania, 34, is known as the former background singer of Schlagerqueen Helene Fischer, 37. She and her ex-boss were pregnant at the same time. In the meantime, the children of both women are born. However, the birth and the first few months afterward were a bad experience for new mom Maria Voskania, as she opposite “picture” reported. That’s what she feels for now “Great”. “The little one brings me great joy every day! As bad as the birth was, it’s so nice now to be able to enjoy the time with my daughter”the 34-year-old enthuses about her little Emilia.

She emphasizes: “My daughter Emilia is the best thing that has ever happened to me”. A new mom who might have similar thoughts is friend Helene Fischer. Of course, Maria Voskania had congratulated her on her motherhood. And the background dancer provides even more intimate insights. “We talked about how young mums like to do it. She also enjoys being a mother. A feeling like that changes everything in life.”

Schlager news from the past week

You weren’t online last week? Read more hit news here.

Source used: image, schlager.de, instagram.com, bild.de

cba/hsu/jna
Gala

Leave a Comment