, PM Scholarship Yojana 2022 Apply, KSB , AICTE , PM Scholarship Scheme Apply 2022 ||
PM Scholarship Scheme: Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB, One of the initiatives taken by AICTE,UGC, And MCI To central regulator Recognized by. student PM scholarship for offline mode I cannot apply. KSB Of official website ksb.gov.in Through prime minister scholarship cable for online Applications are accepted.
Benefits of PM Scholarship Yojana
- Benefits of PM Scholarship Yojana
- PM Scholarship Yojana Important Information
- Benefits of PM Scholarship Yojana
- Students will get scholarship of ₹ 25000 annually
- Benefits and Features of Pradhan Mantri Chhatravati Yojana
- These documents will be required
- These students will get benefit
- How to apply in Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Procedure to renew PM scholarship
- Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
- FAQ PM Scholarship Yojana
- Share this:
many administrative And non-governmental organization Those who are financially fit, they keep on bringing various schemes for the students. PM Scholarship A scheme has been started to give grants to girl students. under this scheme Rs 1 lakh will get the benefit of the grant. 10th, 12th And graduate to those studying PM grants benefit can be obtained.
PM Scholarship Yojana Important Information
|Name of Scholarship||PM Scholarship|
|Who can apply||10th/12th/Graduate|
|Type of plan||Govt.|
Benefits of PM Scholarship Yojana
many administrative And non-governmental organization Those who are financially fit, they keep on bringing various schemes for the students. PM Scholarship A scheme has been started to give grants to girl students. under this scheme 1 lakh rupees will get the benefit of the grant. 10th, 12th And graduate to those studying PM grants benefit can be obtained.
Students will get scholarship of ₹ 25000 annually
this scheme PM Scholarship Scheme beginning of year 2006 took place in Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme almost every year under 5500 beneficiaries Scholarship is being provided to in this plan Rs 2500 for girls increase from month to month 3000 rupees per month and Rs 2250 for boys stretched Rs 2500 per month every year award scholarship Is performed. For your information let us tell you that Year 2019- 2020 This increase was made from
grant period relevant experts is selected by. this grant 1 year to 5 years is allowed, depending on the course in which Confirmation taken goes. Other than this Year 2016 – 2017 From Present In candidates Must apply in web based mode to apply in this scheme.
Benefits and Features of Pradhan Mantri Chhatravati Yojana
- launch of the plan Indian government Done by Under which scholarship is provided to the eligible student.
- PM Scholarship Scheme According to Assam Rifles, RPF , RPSF The scholarship is provided under the scholarship scheme to the widowed wife or children in the family of the jawans belonging to etc. who have been martyred or disabled in any Naxalite / terrorist attack.
- To get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme, the applicant student must have passed 12th class with 60% marks from any recognized school/board in the country.
- Those students who are pursuing education abroad outside the country are not eligible for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme.
- Student applicant for the scheme Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme You can apply through online mode by visiting the official portal.
- Under the scheme, the student will get approx. ₹3,000/- per month and the student ₹2,500/- per month Funds are provided by the government every year to get education. This amount is sent to the bank account of the beneficiary through online medium.
These documents will be required
PM Scholarship Scheme To apply, you will need some important documents, which are as follows_
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Student’s 10th and 12th certificate
- Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Servicemen Certificate
- Passport size photo of the student
- ESM Certificate
These students will get benefit
These eligibility conditions have to be fulfilled in order to participate in the PM Scholarship Scheme.
- Applicant should be 12th pass or a person having degree from university.
- The candidate who has taken admission in the first year itself can also apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must have secured at least 60 percent or more marks in all previous qualifying examinations (10+2, Diploma, Graduation).
- Children and widows of deceased or ex-servicemen of the country’s Armed Forces, Para-Military Forces and Railway Protection Force will be eligible in this scheme.
How to apply in Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
If you also want to get scholarship in Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme then you can apply in this scheme. Let us know how you can apply for this scheme.
- first of all to you Kendriya sainik board secretariate Visit the official website (ksb.gov.in).
- Now you have to click on the option of Register on the home page.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you fill all the information in it and also upload your passport size photo.
- Finally click on submit button. and complete your application.
Procedure to renew PM scholarship
If you also want to renew your scholarship, then you can do so by following the procedure mentioned here. This process is as follows
- To renew scholarship, you must first visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal scholarships.gov.in Go to
- After visiting the website, on the home page of the website, you will find a link to Apply for Renewal to renew the scholarship. Click the link.
- After clicking on the link a new page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on this new page you Click here to apply for Renewal scholarship scheme Related link will be found. You have to proceed by clicking on the link.
- After this a login form will open in front of you. You will have to enter your login related details in the login form opened on the PM Scholarship Portal and click on the login button. After which you will be successfully login on the portal.
- After login, open the renewal form of the scheme, fill the information sought in the form and upload the related necessary documents.
- After that submit the renewal form by clicking on the submit button.
- Once the form is submitted, the process of renewing your plan will be complete.
Hello friends, how did you like this information of today, do tell us in the comment box. If you have any problem related to the scheme, then you can contact us in the comment box and get the solution to your problem. Thank you…
pay attention :- Similarly, we are the first to get information about new or old government schemes launched by the Central Government and the State Government on this website. sarkariyojnaa.com If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then give it a go like And share Definitely do it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Amar Gupta
Join Our Group For All Information And Update, Also Follow me For Latest Information
|Follow US On Google News||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group Join Now||Click Here|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Techgupta||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel Sarkari Yojana||Click Here|
KSB , KSB ,KSB , KSB , KSB , AICTE , AICTE , AICTE , AICTE
FAQ PM Scholarship Yojana
Yes, after submitting the application, you can edit the information for correction in the application form.
No, it is mandatory for the applicant to be a fresh candidate for fresh application. Renewal Candidates can only renew the application for the scheme.
The post PM Scholarship Yojana, students will get scholarship of 25 thousand? appeared first on Sarkari Yojana | Government scheme list 2022.