- The trick to import all contacts from one Gmail account to another
- The trick to use Gmail without being connected to the internet
From the app of gmail you can manage your account quickly and easily, so it is not necessary to enter their website to send and receive emails. However, whether for security or privacy reasons, you may need to log out to prevent others from accessing it.
In that sense, you can achieve this goal from your iPhone in just moments. To know how to carry out this resource, in Mag We mention in detail the steps you must follow.
How to Sign Out of Your Gmail Account on an iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to the main menu and open the gmail apps.
- Then click on your profile picturelocated in the upper right area.
- Among the available alternatives, choose Manage accounts on this device.
- Finally press Remove from this device.
In this way, you will have logged out of your account. gmail without the need to remove the app on your mobile device.
The trick to use Gmail without internet connection
- The first thing you should do is enter the following link mail.google.com.
- Once inside, enter your email and enter your password.
- Next, you’ll need to check the Enable Offline Mail box.
- From the available options, choose how many days of messages you want to sync when you don’t have internet access.
- Finally, click on Save changes.
You should keep in mind that after activating this trick, you will be able to reply, read and search any message in your Gmail account without being connected to the internet. In the event that you want to send an email, it will go to a folder called Outbox, once you have access to a WiFi network, it will automatically reach the recipient.
Follow us on our social networks: