- iPhone: so you can create a QR code and share your WiFi key
- iPhone: how to temporarily disable Face ID to manually enter a password
The iPhone They have multiple functions with which you can perform different actions in a practical and simple way. For this reason, many users use various alternatives to better manage their mobile device.
Among the options that this smartphone, is to set an alarm quickly and in a few steps. Next, we will mention what you must do to activate it without installing any app.
How to set alarm on iPhone quickly
- First, open the Clock app.
- Then tap the Alarm tab.
- Now, click on the Add button.
- In moments, set a time for the alarm.
- Finally, click Save.
So you can see the iPhone screen on TV
If what you want is to share the screen of your iPhone and that it is seen on the television, you only have to use AppleTVa device that will help you connect both devices.
- From your iPhone, open the section Control center.
- When you have done this, go to the button mirror screen.
- In this part, a list of Apple TVs that are available and close to your location will appear, so you will only have to choose the name of your television.
- Finally, you just have to put the code that will appear on the TV on your iPhone.
Among other options, you can also buy a cable that connects your iPhone to your TV so you can mirror your smartphone screen directly.
Follow us on our social networks: