- Steps to hide your contacts on iPhone
- iPhone: how to change the font size on your iOS cell phone
With the advancement of technology, it is more and more common to see new Applications available in the App Store, so if you are a user of iPhoneyou may have downloaded several of them for your entertainment.
However, continued use of these apps It can make you lose too many hours and not focus on other day-to-day tasks. In that sense, there is a trick that you can apply to determine the time you spend with each of them.
How to limit the time you use an app on iPhone
- The first thing you should do is enter the Settings from your smartphone.
- Among the diversity of options, you will have to select screen time.
- Now, choose in the alternative Limits for apps.
- Once done, press on add limit.
- In moments, tap on the apps you want to enable this option for.
- Next, tap on Followinglocated in the upper right and enter how long you can use the app.
- Lastly, just press on Add and ready.
Keep in mind that you can always undo this setting from the same settings on your iPhone.
So you can reset the iPhone home screen
- The first thing you have to do is open Settings on your cell phone with iOS.
- Now go to the tab General.
- After this, click on the button To transfer either Reset iPhonelocated at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you will see several options, so you must choose Restore.
- Then, you will have to select the alternative Reset home screen.
- Finally, confirm the action and click on the red Reset button.
With this trick, you will be able to see the screen of your smartphone as it came from the factory and without the modifications that you could have made over time.
So you can format an iPhone from iTunes
Before you begin to restore your apple device With this method, your system must have at least the version iOS 7 and have a USB cable handy.
- First, you have to turn off your smartphone by pressing on the lock button.
- Once this happens, you need to hold down the home key and connect the USB cable to the phone and computer.
- When this happens, you will see how the iPhone screen changed to iTunes mode and the option to restore your cell phone will appear.
- What you have to do is hit To accept and in Restore iPhone.
- After a few minutes, the information on your mobile dissipative will finally be erased.
Follow us on our social networks: