The Google company is a technological giant that has developed more than 50 applications that could get you out of trouble on certain occasions, such as Google Translate, a platform that you have surely used on more than one occasion to translate into your native language. a word or text that was in another language that you do not speak. On this occasion, from Mag we will teach you to visualize the history of Google Translate from your Android cell phone.
LOOK: Google Translate: 5 tricks you should try right now
If you remember having translated something that interests you, but you don’t know exactly what it was, the mobile application of Google Translate is able to store all your queries and searches in its “History” section. It is important to clarify that you will access all the translations that you have done since you have installed the application on your Android phone.
LOOK: Trick to translate a sentence faster with Google Translate
THE GUIDE TO VIEW GOOGLE TRANSLATE HISTORY ON ANDROID
- First, make sure you have updated the Google translator in the Android Google Play Store.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of your profile picture that is located in the upper right corner.
- A mini window will be displayed with several options.
- Tap on the section which they called “History”.
- Automatically you will get all the translations made with the date included in the upper left.
- You can mark them as favorites by pressing the star on the right.
- Swiping left on a translation will remove it individually.
- In case you want to delete all the history, touch the three points above and click on “Clear all history”.
How to make Google Translate speak slower
It is a fairly simple trick that will help you to know the correct pronunciation of a sentence that you have placed in Google Translate; however, you must have a little patience to carry out the process:
- Opens Google Translate.
- Go to your profile icon and enter the “Settings” or “Settings” of the application.
- Here you will see the “Speed” tab, press it.
- This will determine if you want the translator to pronounce a “slow”, “normal” or “very slow” sentence.
- Choose the one you want and then click on the sound icon.
- The app will play the following message at the chosen speed: “Voice example at speed (slow, normal or very slow)”.
GOOGLE TRANSLATOR: HOW TO CREATE WIDGETS ON YOUR CELL PHONE
If you want to translate a text or a sentence faster in Google Translateit is best to create custom widgets with shortcuts so that, just by pressing them, you can write or dictate what you want to the app: