RSMSSB recruited 197 posts of Motor Vehicle SI, releases on various posts of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector in Rajasthan, 3-year diploma holders will be able to apply till 31st December 2021, written exam for Motor Vehicle SI by RSMSSB 12 February 2022 will be conducted on
Recently many new recruitment advertisements have been issued by RSMSSB. Students who have done Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering Course have a good opportunity to apply for them. Motor Vehicle through Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board. Recruitment will be done on the posts of Sub-Inspector.
The official notification of Motor Vehicle Sub-inspector Recruitment has also been issued on 24 November 2021. The recruitment process will be started in the coming few days, then all the candidates will be able to appear in the examination by applying under these posts. Let us know how many posts this recruitment process will start and what is the educational qualification to apply.
Application process for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector will start from December 2, 2021
- Application process for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector will start from December 2, 2021
- Details of posts under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Direct Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification to apply under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Post
- Age Limit for Sub Inspector Bharti 2021-22
- Exam Fee Under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Recruitment
- Selection Process for the Post of Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector
- Process to apply online for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector
The application process under the direct recruitment of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector to be conducted by RSMSSB will be started from 2 December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Direct Recruitment, then they can apply by 31 December 2021 before 12:00 PM. Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam will be conducted on 12 February 2022 for the candidates applying under this recruitment.
Details of posts under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Direct Recruitment 2021
|Name of post||scheduled area||non scheduled area||total posts|
|RAJASTHAN Motor Vehical Sub-inspector||29 posts||168 Posts||197 Posts|
Educational Qualification to apply under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Post
- Any candidate who wants to apply for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub-inspector, then he should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
- Along with this, candidates should have done 3-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering.
- After 12th class, the candidates who have acquired a degree in engineering related to this are also eligible to apply.
- Applying candidates should have at least 1 year experience in repair of Petrol or Diesel Engine Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Motor Vehicles etc. in Reputed Automobile Workshop. They will also have to upload Experience Certificate while applying.
- Applying candidates are required to have a driving license of motorcycle, heavy vehicle, heavy passenger vehicle and transport vehicle category. Only then they can apply for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub-inspector.
Note – For more information about eligibility, must read the official notification of Motor Vehicle Sub-inspector Bharti 2021.
Age Limit for Sub Inspector Bharti 2021-22
Candidates applying for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector should be in the age group of 18 years to 40 years.
Note- According to the government norms of the state of Rajasthan, age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories. Be sure to visit the official website for more information.
Exam Fee Under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Recruitment
|Caste / Category||examination fee|
|General Caste / Creamy Layer Category||Rs 450|
|Economically Weaker Section (Ews) / Non Creamy Layer (Backward Class)||350 rupees|
|ST / SC||250 rupees|
Candidates from all the states other than Rajasthan who belong to the reserved category will not get any relaxation in the application fee. They will be counted among the general caste candidates only.
pay scale[display-posts orderby="rand"]
According to the 7th Pay Commission of the State Government, Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector will be given salary according to Pay Matrix Level 10.
Selection Process for the Post of Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector
Candidates applying for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub-inspector will have to go through 4 stages. Firstly the candidates will appear in the written exam. The candidates who qualify the written test will have to pass the Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test. After this, the process of Document Verification will be done to finally select the candidates.
Process to apply online for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector
- Any candidate who wants to apply for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector, then first of all they have to check their eligibility. If they are eligible to apply, then eligible candidates can easily apply through the official website of the board.
- After visiting the official website, candidates have to click on the option of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Recruitment. After that you can easily apply under Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector Recruitment.
- Those candidates who cannot apply themselves for the post of Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector, then they can apply through any e-mitra or Jan Suvidha Kendra.
- We are giving you a link to the official website of the concerned department, through which you will be able to apply.