RBI Recruitment 2022: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the online application form for the recruitment of Legal Officer, Manager and various other posts of unemployed candidates who are dreaming to go to the banking service in India, so the candidates who are interested in this recruitment , they can apply online through the link given below. For all the information related to recruitment, candidates read this article completely.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete information related to the educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment then you can go through the link given below. You can download and read from .
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022 – Brief Description
- Recruitment Name : Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name :
- Post Name : Legal Officer, Manager, Architech & Other Posts.
- No. of Posts: 14 Posts
- Application Process : Online
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application : 15 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 04 February 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 04 February 2022
- Exam Date : 06 March 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Divyang : Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 01/01/2022
To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 21-25 Years (According to the Posts)
- Maximum Age: 30-50 Years (According to the Posts)
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
RBI Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment Details
Post wise recruitment details are given below-
- Legal Officer (Group – B): 02 Posts
- Manager (Technical Civil): 06
- Manager (Technical Electrical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Architech (Group -A): 01 Post
- Curator: 01 Post
Following are the qualification details according to the posts-
- Legal Officer (Group – B) : Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 50% Marks and 2 Year Experience. Age Limit Max: 32 years.
- Manager (Technical Civil): candidate BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks and Candidate should have 3 Year Experience. Age Range : 21-35 years.
- Manager (Technical Electrical): Candidate should have BE/B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks and 3 years experience. Age Range : 21-35 years.
- Assistant Librarian: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce and Master’s degree in Library Science / Library with 3 years experience. Age Range : 21-30 years.
- Architec : Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks. Age Range : 21-30 years
- Read the notification for the recruitment of other posts.
RBI Recruitment 2022 – exam center
Kanpur, Lucknow, Jaipur, Patna, Chandigarh, Mohali, Bhopal, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Mumbai, Nagpur, Delhi NCR, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates can apply for RBI Various Post Recruitment 2022 between 15/01/2022 to 04/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the government alerts to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.[display-posts orderby="rand"]