Seed Minikit Scheme 2021 Online Registration | Beej Minikit Yojana In Hindi | Beej Minikit Yojana 2021 Application Form | Seed Minikit Scheme Rajasthan 2021-22 Apply Online
Beej Minikit Yojana – This is a free seed distribution program run by the Government of Rajasthan, the Government of Rajasthan has run the seed minikit scheme for the farmers of its state. Under the scheme, the government will provide the farmers with the seeds which are adapted to that climate, such seeds which are of good quality. Every farmer of the state can take advantage of this scheme and we know that you will have many types of questions in your mind regarding this scheme. What is Rajasthan Beej Minikit Scheme? What are the benefits of Rajasthan Beej Minikit Yojana, how to apply for Rajasthan Beej Minikit Yojana, you will get answers to all these questions in this article, you stay with us.
What is Beej Minikit Scheme ?
- What is Beej Minikit Scheme ?
- Rajasthan Seed Minikit Scheme highlights
- Eligibility for Beej Minikit Scheme
- Documents for Rajasthan Beej Minikit Scheme
- Features of Beej Minikit Scheme 2021
- beej minikat yojana purpose of
- How to Apply Beej Minikit Scheme 2021 Online?
- helpline number
- Some Scheme Related Questions (FAQs)
- Conclusion :-
Giving priority to the marginal farmers, small farmers, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, etc., the state government has started the seed minikit scheme. Under this scheme, the government will distribute web seeds to the farmers, which are adapted to that environment. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to apply for Kharif crop 15 days in advance and for this the farmer has to pay 10% of the cost of maximum price. In this article we will give you beej minikat yojana Will tell about it in detail, so you read this article till the end.
Rajasthan Seed Minikit Scheme highlights
|scheme name||Beej Minikit Scheme|
|Objective||Farmers seed distribution program|
|type of plan||CM Scheme|
|beneficiary class||farmers of rajasthan|
As you know that farmers are given every year by the Agriculture Department of the state. seed minikit To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply before sowing the crop To get this seed, you have to apply to the agriculture centers of the government and you get these seeds in 15-20 days.
The special thing of the scheme is that you have to pay 10% of the total cost of seeds, the rest is borne by the government, on this you also get subsidy by the government. The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Ashok Gehlot on 16 April 2020. |
Eligibility for Beej Minikit Scheme
If you want to apply for this scheme, then you must have some eligibility which is as follows:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan
- Only that person can apply for this scheme who is a farmer who is a farmer.
- Only the farmer brother who has applied for this scheme will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Priority will be given to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Small and Marginal farmers living below the poverty line for this scheme.
- beej minikat yojana The benefit will be given to the woman irrespective of the name of the land.
- A woman will be given a packet of minikat.
- Women should have means of irrigation.
- Beej Minikit Scheme 2021 Under this, the list of beneficiary women is prepared by the Agriculture Supervisor in consultation with the Sarpanch of the concerned Gram Panchayat and other elected public representatives.
Documents for Rajasthan Beej Minikit Scheme
- kisan card
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- mobile number
- land papers
- application form
Features of Beej Minikit Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, the distribution of seeds is done by the Agricultural Supervisor at the Gram Panchayat and the Panchayat is done at a limited level by the Assistant Agriculture Officer. For the benefit of this scheme, more priority will be given to those farmers who are marginal farmers, small farmers, Scheduled caste, scheduled tribe farmers living below poverty line.[display-posts orderby="rand"]
Under the scheme, 10% of the total cost of Minikit has to be paid by the beneficiary.
Under this scheme, only one person of a family will be given seed minikit, those lands which are irrigated.
beej minikat yojana purpose of
Under the scheme, the main objective of the government is to give good quality seeds to the farmers so that the production of the crop can be good, this will also increase the income of the farmers, which will strengthen the economic condition of the farmer brother. Those who are going away from farming, if the quality of the seed is good, then it will increase the production of the crop. In such agricultural land where irrigation is done, in those areas, the government will give water containing seeds like maize etc. Only 5 kg of seed will be there.
Those who have dry land will be given millet seeds after 15-20 days after the day you apply, you are given seed minikit. Under the scheme, the government aims to benefit 10-15 lakh farmers of the state.
How to Apply Beej Minikit Scheme 2021 Online?
- If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply online for this, for this, first of all you have to know about this scheme. official website have to go By clicking on this link you come to this website.
- As soon as you click on the link given above, some instructions have been given in front of you for this scheme, which you should see carefully.
- After that you have to go to the bottom of this page Download Application Form In click here To download the form, click on this link –Click here
- After downloading this application form, you have to fill this form correctly.
- After this, you can submit this form to the Agriculture Supervisor of the Gram Panchayat or to the concerned officer in the office of Assistant Director Agriculture Extension and in this way your application is done.
- If you are facing any problem in applying for this scheme or if you want to get any kind of information about this scheme, then you can also contact the helpline number given below :-
- Tel: 0141-2227726
- Mobile : 9468591279
- Email : [email protected]
Some Scheme Related Questions (FAQs)
Under this scheme, the government gives environment-friendly seed minikits to those farmers who are poor, whose economic condition is bad, marginal farmers, only 10% of the total cost of this seed minikit, the farmer has to suffer. The special thing of the scheme is that This seed is given only to the female farmer of the Minikit family, even if the land is in someone’s name.
The scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Ashok Gehlot on 16 April 2020.
In this article, we have told about “Rajasthan Seed Minikit Scheme 2021-22 Online Application” in Hindi language. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any question related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact on the helpline number of the official website.