Considered the potential successor to Mauricio Pochettino at Paris Saint-Germain, Antonio Conte is not certain to leave Tottenham this summer. The trend would be rather unfavorable to the Parisians according to the agent of the Italian coach, who rather sees his client staying with the Spurs.
Long evasive despite rumors of departure about him, Mauricio Pochettino has changed his tune on his future. For the past few weeks, the Argentine coach has ensured that he wants to continue the adventure with Paris Saint-Germain. The technician, with the help of his technical staff, says he is capable of launching the new cycle desired by the management. But barring a twist, the former Espanyol Barcelona coach should not escape dismissal.
🔴 No one imagines Mauricio Pochettino staying at PSG next season, whether in Paris or Doha. 🇦🇷
The Argentine is fully aware of the possibility that he will have to pack his bags and isn’t hiding it in private.
— Hadrian Grenier (@hadrien_grenier) May 12, 2022
His failures in Ligue 1 last season or more recently in the Champions League have surely marked the minds of Parisian decision-makers, who would strongly consider replacing him with Antonio Conte. It would still be necessary for the manager of Tottenham to agree to put his bags down in the French capital. Nothing is less certain if we are to believe his agent Federico Pastorello, who gave a rather unfavorable trend to Paris Saint-Germain. ” Antonio Conte is obsessed with winning, that’s why he’s one of the most earning coaches “, told the representative to the daily La Repubblica.
PSG still have a chance
“ He is able to change a teamcontinued the intermediary. Of course, that’s not enough to win the Premier League title. Sometimes he is seen as a difficult coach. But if I was a sports director, I would want a coach who wins, not a coach who lets me live in peace. He is happy with the team, I think he has a 60-70% chance of staying at Tottenham. The remaining 40-30% could correspond to the ambitions of his superiors, from whom the Italian is demanding large investments in the transfer market. All is not lost for Paris Saint-Germain.