Prince William + Prince Charles: Palastinsider reveals: They wanted to get rid of Prince Andrew quickly

Queen Elizabeth drops Prince Andrew. The driving forces behind the decision are said to have been Prince William and Prince Charles, as a palace insider reveals.

[display-posts orderby="comment_count"]

Prince Andrew, 61, faces a civil lawsuit in the United States. The allegation: sexual abuse. The 61-year-old now had to give up his royal patronage and military title. According to the British newspaper “Daily Mail”, Prince Charles, 73, and Prince William, 39, are said to have been the driving forces behind the decision made by Queen Elizabeth, 95.

“With the consent and consent of the Queen, the military affiliations and royal patronage of the Duke of York have been returned to the Queen,” said an official statement from the royal family on Thursday. The civil lawsuit for sexual abuse, which threatens him in the USA after the decision of a judge, would have to deny Andrew “as a private person”. Virginia Giuffre, 38, accuses the monarch’s son of sexually abusing her when she was a minor.

Prince Charles + Prince William: You are “extremely angry” with Andrew

According to the Daily Mail, the Queen’s decision to revoke Andrew’s titles and ranks was not an easy one. Andrew was, after all, her favorite son for a long time. Nevertheless, the “merciless and swift” decision was “discussed in detail” within the British royal family, as a palace insider reveals. Above all, Andrew’s brother Charles and his son William would have encouraged the Queen to take the ultimate course. “It’s about the survival of the institution at any price. It has always been and always will be,” the newspaper quoted the anonymous source as saying. “You took this decision to protect the institution from the flying shrapnel.”


After all, the father-son duo has been annoyed for a long time because of Prince Andrew. “Prince William and Prince Charles were extremely angry that he brought the royal family into disrepute,” said Royals expert Angela Levin to “The Sun”. The decision is said to have been made after a 90-minute conversation between the Queen and Prince Andrew. Previously, the Queen is said to have spoken to Prince Charles by phone and personally with William.

Sources used: dailymail.co.uk, thesun.co.uk

SpotOnNews

[display-posts orderby="rand"]

Leave a Comment