Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Form | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Online Apply Form
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 , In today’s article, we will tell you that the central government gives interest subsidy on home loan on buying a house. The main objective of PM Awas Yojana is to provide houses to those people whose income is less, by providing them houses in the city or village. Credit Linked Subsidy (CLSS) Is given . The Central Government has extended the PM Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme by March 31, 2021. So let us know what is PM Awas Yojana and how we can take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the government provides houses to those people whose income is low, who are unable to take a house, the government provides interest subsidy on home loan under credit linked subsidy to these people on taking home for the first time. This scheme is for the people living in urban and rural areas. The scheme was launched on 25 June 2015. More than 2.50 lakh people will benefit from the credit linked subsidy of PM Awas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Work started in UP ,
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Work started in UP ,
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Under which districts will you get a house?
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 That the conditions will remain:-
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 What is the qualification for?
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 for registration of Document:-
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 how to do
- PM Awas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Features of-
- Share this:
Friends, you will be happy to know that Uttar Pradesh Development Council has opened booking for PM Awas Yojana houses from 1st September. This booking has been started for 3516 PM housing houses in 19 cities of the state. These houses given under PM Awas Yojana will be given to the people only for Rs 3.50 lakhs, so friends, if you also have a dream of buying a house and you also want to buy a house, then you can book for it and fulfill your dream of home. can do.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Under which districts will you get a house?
Friends, benefits under PM Awas Yojana will be given in 19 cities of Uttar Pradesh, out of which 816 houses will be allotted maximum in Lucknow, 624 in Ghaziabad, 396 in Gonda, 480 in Jagrut Vihar. Apart from this, booking of 96-96 houses will be done in Hardoi, Fatehpur, Mainpuri, Rae Bareli and Meerut of the state. The registration of 48-48 houses will be done in Mau, Bahraich, Kanpur Dehat, Kanoj, Unnao, Balrampur and Barabanki of the state. If you also belong from these cities, then you can register for your house.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 That the conditions will remain:-
- The annual income of the applicant registering for the house should be less than Rs 3 lakh.
- For this scheme, priority will be given to those who are poor people, they will be given an amount of Rs 3.50 lakh to buy a house. And here the amount has to be returned to them in 3 years. Earlier this time was for 5 years. The corpus area of the house you get under PM Awas Yojana is 22.77 sqm and super area is 34.07 sqm.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 What is the qualification for?
For Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021, it is necessary to have the following qualifications
- If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online, then you must have some eligibility for it.
- Applicant age should be 21 to 55 years.
- Those who are poor people will be given priority for this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 for registration of Document:-
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021, you will need some important documents which we have tried to tell you in this article.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- driving license
- photo credit card
- Address Proof (Life Insurance Policy / Aadhar Card / Voter ID)
- income certificate
- property papers
- Bank statement
- Proof that the applicant does not have a pucca house
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 how to do
If you want to get housing under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and you have a question in your mind that how to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online, then you should follow the steps given below:-
- First of all you need to know about PM Awas Yojana official website Go to it and login. Clicking on this link takes you to the home page of this website.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Citizen Assessment, in its dropdown list you will see the option of Benefits under other 3 components
- You have to click on this. On clicking, you come to a new page, on this page you have to enter Aadhaar and Virtual ID and click on the check button.
- After that the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form gets opened in front of you.
- You have to give all the information asked in this form like name, address, mobile number, email id, after that you can take a print out of this form by entering the captcha code and clicking on the save button.
PM Awas Yojana
Friends, if you come under the category of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and you are applying for this scheme, then your annual income should be less than 3 lakh rupees, if you come in the lower income group (LIG) then your Annual income should be between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh if you fall under Middle Income Group 1 (MIG 1) then your annual income is 6 lakh to 12 lakh and if you come under Middle Income Group 2 (MIG 2) So your annual income should be between Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Features of-
- PM Awas Yojana is run jointly by the Central Government and the State Government. hub
The ratio of government and state government is 60:40 and in the plains like three states of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Uttarakhand this ratio is 90:10.
- This Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 The subsidy received under the scheme is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Your bank account must be linked with your Aadhar card.
- Under PM Awas Yojana, the beneficiary can take a loan of up to 70 thousand rupees without interest, which you have to pay again.
- If you want to take a loan of more than 70 thousand, then you can take it, you have to pay interest on it, which is very less, which is given to you according to the categories like HIG, MIG, LIG.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched on 25 June 2015.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2021 Application Form Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Apply