PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana : The Government of India has come up with a scholarship program for the students of class 9th to 12th. NTA has Vibrant India (PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme) Scheme for PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme Applications are invited for. Students who want to apply for these scheme can visit the official website nta.ac.in can apply on. Interested candidates for the program 26 august You can register till The correction window for online application will be open from August 27 to August 31. There is no need to pay any fee to apply. Candidates who have submitted the application form, NTA September 5, 2022 Will issue the admit card on the official website. pm yashasvi scholarship apply
What is PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana?
- What is PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana?
- Who can apply for this scholarship?
- PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana 2022 Eligibility Conditions
- How to apply for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana 2022?
- Process for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme Application and Verification?
- Documents Required for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana 2022
- Other conditions for the scholarship
- Share this:
Social justice And ministry of empowermentThe Government of India has made a plan. whose name is Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India Entrance Test 2022 , to this plan PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana Also known as. Other parts of India under this scheme Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) And non-notified, Nomad And Semi-Nomadic Tribe (DNT) Category Students of class 9 or 11 studying in a top class in identified schools across India. Those whose parents / guardian’s annual income from all sources is more than 2.5 lakhs, they can fill the online form under this scheme. After being selected under this scheme, by the government 75 thousand rupees From 1 lakh 25 thousand rupees Scholarships are given up to for this plan 27 July 2022 from 26 august The online form can be filled up to
Who can apply for this scholarship?
The annual income of the Chinese parent/guardian should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh. This certificate must be given at the time of applying. yasavi Under the scheme, Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) And non notified, Scholarships will be given to 15000 school students of classes 9th to 10th class. Under this scheme the students of 9th 10th 75,000 rupees Scholarship will be given every year. 11th to 12th students Rs 1,25,000 Will be given
PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana 2022 Eligibility Conditions
- students India must be a resident of
- Students studying in a top class in class 9 or 11 in identified schools across India are eligible for this scheme
- Annual income of parent/guardian in excess of all sources 2.5 lakh should not exceed
- students of india Other backward classes, economically backward class And non notified, Nomad And Semi-Nomadic Tribe (DNT) Category should be from
- Under this scheme both student and student can apply?
How to apply for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana 2022?
The application of this scheme will be done through Shiv Online and all the applications necessary certificates to be submitted on the online portal. There will be no paper application in this scheme. All online applications will be auto verified by linking.
Process for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme Application and Verification?
- Application on the day of admission: The Institute shall ensure that all students are admitted to their Institute and issued Freeship Cards as per the details given in para 8.
- Guidelines, Application on IT Portal for Scholarship, documents should be with
- Uploaded on the same day as notified by the prescribed authority on the date of admission in the institution
- On the day of admission the institute will verify on the scholarship portal that the student has taken admission in the institute with the same course as mentioned.
- of students upgrade In case of student, on the basis of attendance automatic renewal Will be done. e.t.c.
Documents Required for PM Yasasvi Scholarship Yojana 2022
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- School, college ID card or fee receipt
- Aadhar card
- bank account number
- passport size photograph, etc.
Other conditions for the scholarship
- satisfactory progress And conduct Scholarship is awarded on the basis of
- by reason of his own act or omission, satisfactory progress failed to do. misconduct guilty of resort to strike either participate in it After concerned authorities etc., without the permission of the sanctioning authority, the scholarships either cancellation of scholarship can do or can stop is or stop further payment can.
- If a student is found to have received a scholarship by false attention, his scholarship immediately canceled will be done.
pay attention :- Similarly, we will first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government on this website. sarkariyojnaa.com If you give through, then do not forget to follow our website.
If you liked this article then give it a go Like And share Sure do it.
Thanks for reading this article till the end…
Posted by Amar Gupta
pm yashasvi scholarship apply , pm yashasvi scholarship apply , pm yashasvi scholarship apply