PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Honorable country’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi Done by G. Under this scheme, subsidy will be provided by the government to the farmers of the country on buying tractors. PM kisan tractor scheme Under this, the interested beneficiary farmers of the country can apply and get a subsidy of 20 to 50 percent by the government.
The subsidy given under this scheme will be provided according to the category of farmers. To the capable and deserving farmers of the country by the government Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana Under 20 percent subsidy will be provided. If a farmer is financially weak then 50 percent subsidy can be provided by the government.
Through this article we PM kisan tractor scheme Related information is going to be provided in Hindi. PMKTY Information about the benefits, the purpose of the scheme, eligibility and required documents etc. is available further in this article. if you Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme If you want to take advantage of this, then definitely read this article till the end.
PM kisan tractor scheme 2022
- PM kisan tractor scheme 2022
- PM kisan tractor scheme online brief description
- The main objective of the Kisan tractor scheme
- Benefits of PM kisan tractor scheme
- Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
- Documents Required for Application
- How to do PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Registration?
- PM kisan tractor yojana apply (Offline)
- Join for the update of the scheme.
Schemes are started from time to time by the central government for the farmers of the country. by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Kisan Tractor Scheme This is the main objective of the government to increase the income of the farmers of the country and to encourage the farmers. All the farmers of the country can get the benefit of this scheme. Subsidy will be provided according to the category of farmers.
In today’s time, almost all the work of farming is done with the help of tractor. Economically weak farmers cannot buy tractors without subsidy and in such a situation, farmers cannot grow a good crop due to lack of suitable capital, that is why that farmer remains financially weak. Keeping all these things in mind, the government PM Kisan Tractor Yojna has initiated.
PM kisan tractor scheme online brief description
The main objective of the Kisan tractor scheme
This scheme has been started by the central government for the farmers of the country. Farmers of the country can get 20 to 50 percent subsidy on buying a new tractor by availing the benefit of this scheme. PM Farmer Tractor Scheme Its main objective is to increase the income of the farmers of the country and to encourage the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will provide subsidy according to the category of farmers so that even ordinary farmers can take tractor for their farming work and get a good crop. All the farmers of the country can get the benefit of this scheme. Information about this scheme is available on the portal of Agriculture Department of all different states.
Benefits of PM kisan tractor scheme
country’s farmers tractor plan Information related to how benefits can be obtained is available in Hindi below.
- All the farmers of the country can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Kisan Tractor Scheme Under this, farmers will get a subsidy of 20% to 50%.
- Subsidy will be provided according to the category of farmers.
- Farm Mechanization Scheme is a part of Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) and has been implemented in mission mode.
- Eligible and eligible farmers will get a subsidy of at least 20%.
- Up to 50% subsidy will be provided to the economically weaker backward class farmers.
- Farmers will get a lot of help from this scheme.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
The information related to what should be the eligibility for the applicant beneficiaries is given below in Hindi.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant should have all the land papers in the name of the applicant.
- Should not be a beneficiary of any other scheme related to Agriculture Department.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 60 years.
- Applicant should not be in any other job.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
- Subsidy will be provided according to the land and economic condition of the applicant.
Documents Required for Application
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Land papers/documentary certificate of land
- Identity Proof – / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card / PAN Card
- Passport size photo
How to do PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Registration?
Kisan Tractor Scheme The process of application for is done through online in some states and offline in some states. In the states where the application is made through online, the farmers of that state can apply by visiting the Jan Seva Kendra. You will have to take all the necessary documents related to the land with you and the concerned officer will give your application. Following is the list of states where applications are made through online.
PM kisan tractor yojana apply (Offline)
As we told you, under this scheme, there are some states where application is made with the help of offline. The list of states where offline application is made is available below. Kisan tractor scheme form You will have to submit this form through offline by adding all the documents by entering the information in it. This work can also be done through CSC Jan Seva Kendra.
- Andaman – Nicobar
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra – Nagar Haveli
- Daman – Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Join for the update of the scheme.
This scheme has been organized by the central government to provide 20 to 50 percent subsidy to the farmers of the country on taking a new tractor. All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
Subsidy will be provided according to the category of farmers. Subsidy will be available from 20% to 50%.
To take advantage of this scheme, applicants can apply online and offline. The facility of online application is available for some states.
Aadhar Card, Bank Account Passbook, Mobile Number, Land Documents/ Documentary Proof of Land, Identity Proof – / Passport / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card / PAN Card, Passport Size Photo.
Yes, the applicant must have a bank account.
No! The benefit of this scheme will be available to those farmers who have cultivable land.