By Graziella L. Posted Jul 21, 2022 9:55 AM
This summer, from July 8, 2022, look at the stars in Parisian parks and gardens thanks to the telescopes set up free of charge by the French Astronomy Association, for 20 exceptional observation evenings.
Notice to astronomy fans, you will be able to look at the stars all summer in Paris! L’French Association of Astronomy is back from July 8 and until September 3, 2022 with some telescopes available free during 20 observation evenings in 15 Parisian parks and gardens.
During these evenings, budding and curious astronomers will be able to admire the sky of 9 p.m. to 1 a.m., with all the necessary equipment made available free of charge, while benefiting from professional commentary, to learn more about space and the stars. If you already have a telescope, you can also come with your equipment, to admire the firmament like at home.
Discover the 15 parks and gardens that host this system:
- Friday July 8 – Square Louise-Michel (18th)
- Saturday July 9 – Ranelagh Garden (16th)
- Saturday July 16 – Parc Monceau (8th)
- Sunday July 17 – Square Séverine (20th)
- Friday July 22 – Chapelle-Charbon (18th)
- Saturday July 23 – Martin-Luther-King (17th)
- Friday, July 29 – Parc de la Butte-du-Chapeau-Rouge (19th)
- Saturday July 30 – Square Georges-Méliès (12th)
- Sunday July 31 – Place des Vosges (4th)
- Thursday, August 4 – Parc Montsouris (14th)
- Sunday August 7 – Square Louise-Michel (18th)
- Saturday August 13 – Ranelagh Garden (16th)
- Sunday August 14 – Buttes Chaumont (19th)
- Friday August 19 – Parc André-Citroën (15th)
- Saturday August 20 – Jardin d’Eole (18th)
- Sunday August 21 – Martin-Luther-King (17th)
- Friday August 26 – Square Séverine (20th)
- Saturday August 27 – Jardin Villemin (10th)
- Friday, September 2 – The Great Explorers (6th)
- Saturday September 3 – Parc Montsouris (14th)
The opportunity to contemplate the Perseids in August and enjoy the Nights of the Stars!