One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online | One Nation One Ration Card Website | One Nation One Ration Card In Hindi | One Nation, One Ration Card How Many States | एक देश एक राशन कार्ड योजना स्टेट सूचि
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme (One Nation One Ration Card Scheme) is a very beneficial scheme. Under which the citizens of any state or region can get the ration being given by the government from the PDS (Public Distribution System) shops in any state of the country through the same ration card.
This scheme is very beneficial. Because many families move from one state to another in search of employment, due to which they are not able to get ration in another state through their state ration card. To solve such problem, the government has One Nation One Ration Card Yojana has launched.
Today through this article we will give you One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Will provide all the information related to this scheme so that you can know about this scheme and take advantage of it. So stay with us till the end.
One Nation One Ration Card
- One Nation One Ration Card
- Objective of one nation one ration card scheme
- What is the meaning of APL and BPL categories under One Nation One Ration Card?
- One Nation One Ration Card’s Format
- one nation one ration card How to apply under
- One Nation, One Ration Card State List
- List of states issuing one nation one ration card
One nation one ration card scheme has been successfully implemented in many states of the country. These states include Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh, etc. Through this scheme the citizens of India can easily One Nation One Ration Card Through the scheme, one can take his share of ration from the PDS ration shop of any state. By March 2021, the government decided to implement this scheme across the country. We have seen the benefit of this scheme very well during the corona epidemic.
Objective of one nation one ration card scheme
Some of the objectives of this scheme are as follows:-
- If a citizen of one state goes to another state, then he can easily get his entitlement ration through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, fake ration cards will be stopped and corruption will also be stopped.
- One Nation One Ration Card The scheme will be implemented by the government across the country.
What is the meaning of APL and BPL categories under One Nation One Ration Card?
Ration card is divided into two categories. First APL Category and second BPL Category, These categories have been made according to the income of the citizens of the country. one nation one ration card The selection process is also done on the basis of this. So let’s know in detail about the APL and BPL categories so that you can also know that there is a difference between these two categories.
- APL Category:- APL means Above Poverty Line. Those families are included under this category, then they come above the poverty line. Those who are financially capable are given APL category ration card.
- BPL Category:- BPL That is, Below Poverty Line. Under this category the families coming below the poverty line are included. BPL Category Many benefits are provided by the government to the families coming in to live a good life.
One Nation One Ration Card’s Format
In order to achieve national portability by the Government of India, a format has been given to the states and union territories to issue ration cards under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, the main points of which are as follows.
- Minimum details will be included in the ration cards issued under this scheme. But the state government can also add more details if required.
- If we do this in which language the ration card will be, then Hindi and English language can be used or else the ration card can be issued in the local language also.
- The 10 digit ration card number will be included in the online form of this ration card. Under which the first 2 digits in the 10 digit ration card number will be the state code and after this 2 digits will be the ration card number. Apart from this, a set of 2 digits will be included along with the ration card number to generate a unique ID for the members of the household inside the ration card.
one nation one ration card How to apply under
No citizen of India is required to apply online or offline under this scheme. The State Government and Central Government will verify according to the available data. After this, all these data and data will be made available under the Integrated Management Public Distribution System. After this, under this scheme, the eligible person can buy ration from any PDS ration shop in the country at very low prices.
One Nation, One Ration Card State List
Through the Integrated Public Distribution System (IMPDS) portal, you can easily One Nation, One Ration Card State List can see. So let us know how you can see the list of states in One Nation One Ration Scheme through this portal.[display-posts orderby="rand"]
- As soon as you go to the official website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- You can see the list of states on the homepage itself.
List of states issuing one nation one ration card
The following are the states implementing this scheme:-
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andra Pradesh
- A state in Eastern India
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh