- How to know if your WhatsApp account is being spied on from another cell phone
- How to activate the “spy mode” in WhatsApp
whatsapp plus It is the modified application that many have downloaded to their cell phones with the purpose of being able to obtain more functions than those it grants WhatsApp of Goal. Through it you can change the color of the platform and check who is “online” without opening a conversation. What is the official version of the APK? Here we tell you.
LOOK: How to activate the “ignored mode” in WhatsApp?
How to install the APK of WhatsApp Plus on your cell phone
- The first thing you should do is uninstall normal WhatsApp from your cell phone.
- Remember that WhatsApp Plus does not work if you have the Meta app.
- We recommend that before deleting it, make a backup copy of your conversations.
- When you are done, simply download the WhatsApp Plus APK.
- You can find the links below.
- When you finish, you must grant them the corresponding permissions to your cell phone to access your contact list.
- Put your number and verification code in WhatsApp Plus.
- When you enter you will be able to chat with all your friends without any problem.
Official versions of the updated WhatsApp Plus APK
- WhatsApp Plus AlexMods V17: link
- WhatsApp Plus Yessimods V22.00: link
- WhatsApp Plus Abo2Sadam V11.20: link
- WhatsApp Plus Heymods 21.10: link
Disadvantages of using the WhatsApp Plus APK
Although WhatsApp Plus is a completely modded app, sometimes it tends to crash or some features are incomplete. In the same way, you can suffer a possible ban or account suspension by WhatsApp de Meta.
Another reason why you should be very careful when using WhatsApp Plus is that you do not have end-to-end encryption, so your account could be seen by third parties.
The guide to update your contact list in WhatsApp
- First, check that WhatsApp do not have pending updates in the Android Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- In case you use an external contacts application to which it comes by default, also check that it does not have updates.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the “Contacts” icon located in the lower right corner.
- A new window will be displayed with all your contacts.
Follow us on our social networks: