Whoa, let us play the article. It is ready when you have clicked ‘Allow all’
Rumors have been swirling throughout the day, but now it’s official.
Prince Harry and Meghan have been asked to hand over the keys to Frogmore Cottage, a spokesperson for the couple says.
It writes Sky News.
“We can confirm that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been asked to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage,” the spokesperson said.
It is still uncertain who will take over the keys to the home in Windsor.
Several media say that it could very well be the scandal-ridden prince, Prince Andrew.
BT’s royal correspondent, Jacob Heinel, commented earlier on Wednesday on the news, which he called a ‘death blow’ to the relationship between the couple and King Charles.
You can read more about that right here.