Oasis Scholarship | Oasis Portal | WB Oasis Scholarship Track Status | oasis.gov.in scholarship | West Bengal Oasis Scholarship
If you belongs to West Bengal and facing financial problems with your studies then Oasis Scholarship Portal 2021 is the best place you can visit as this is the one-stop scholarship portal for all west bengal students who belongs to SC, ST, and OBS category. This portal was initiated by Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal, and you can find both pre-matric and post-matric scholarship related information at the West Bengal Oasis Scholarship Portal.
West Bengal Oasis Scholarship 2021
The main objective behind this Oasis Scholarship portal is to provide a dedicated platform for to all the students so that they can easily fill the application and also the managing of scholarships offered by the government. So if you want to get all the Scholarship related information that you can find within Oasis portal then read the whole article as we have shared all important information here in this article like eligibility criteria related to the scholarships, proedure to apply for the scholarship, so follow all the steps properly and you will be able to get the West Bengal Oasis Scholarship 2021 very easily without any probles.
All the students who belong to West Bengal can easily apply for the different Scholarships they are eligible for. At the portal, the concerned authority of Oasis portal has made available different scholarships so that every student who actually need the scholarship to complete their education will easily get the money. So let’s see all the important procedures and updates related to the WB Oasis Scholarship.
Oasis Scholarship Overview
|Launched by||The government of West Bengal|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||SC ST OBC and other backward category student|
Oasis Scholarship Important Dates
|Scholarship name||Important Dates|
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||May to November|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||May to November|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||May to November|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||May to November|
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||* One should be a student of class 9th and 10th and belong to the SC category.
* The family/guardian income should not be more than INR 2 Lakh per annum from all sources.
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||* A student must belong to the ST category.
* Students of class 9th and 10th are eligible to apply.
* The annual family/guardian income should not be more than INR 2 Lakh from all sources.
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||* You should be studying at the post-secondary or post-matriculation level and belong to SC/ST category.
* The annual income of parents/guardian should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh from all sources.
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||* You should be studying at the post-secondary level and belong to the OBC category.
* The annual income of the family/guardian from all sources should not be more than INR 1 L
Types Of Scholarship
|1.||Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|2.||Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|3.||Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|4.||Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|S.No.||Scholarship name||Reward for Day Scholars||Reward for Hostellers|
|1.||Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||INR 150 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of INR 750 per annum||INR 750 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of INR 1,000 per annum.|
|2.||Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||INR 150 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of INR 750 per annum||INR 750 per month for 10 months + Adhoc grant of INR 1,000 per annum.|
|3.||Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 550 per month||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1200 per month|
|For medical/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhD/ LLM students||INR 550 per month||INR 1,200 per month|
|For B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ PG/ Hotel Management courses etc.||INR 530 per month||INR 820 per month|
|For general courses up to graduate level||INR 300 per month||INR 750 per month|
|For students of class 11th and 12th in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||INR 230 per month||INR 750 per month|
|4.||Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 350 per month||Maintenance allowance of up to INR 750 per month|
|For medical/ engineering/ BSc (Agri)/ MPhil/ PhD/ LLM students||INR 350 per month||INR 750 per month|
|For B.Pharm/ LLB/ B.Nursing/ PG/ Hotel Management courses etc.||INR 335 per month||INR 510 per month|
|For general courses up to graduate level||INR 210 per month||INR 400 per month|
|For students of class 11th and 12th in 10+2 system intermediate courses/ Polytechnic/ ITI courses||INR 160 per month||INR 260 per month|
Stats of Oasis Scholarship
If you want to apply for the Oasis Scholarship then we have mentioned the process below follow the process and apply for the scholarship at the portal.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the portal or click on the given link to directly visit the website.
- Then on the home page, you can see the option named “Student Registration“.
- Then you will be redirected to a new page where you have to choose the district where your institution is situated.
- Then in the next step, you again will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter details and verify your caste certificate.
- Then simply click on the submit button and registration information will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you have to login with the help of your credentials.
- Then you simply need to click on the option named apply and an application will be there on your screen.
- Now you simply need to download the application form and fill it properly and attach the necessary documents and submit the form to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for block area or PO cum DWO for municipality corporation.