NVS Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 : Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti organized by the Ministry of Education and Department of School Education and Literacy, Government of India has invited applications for the recruitment of Non Teaching Posts like Assistant Commissioner, Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, JE, Computer Operator, Electrician, Junior Secretarial Assistant and other posts. In such a situation, the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can apply online through the link given below.
NVS Recruitment 2022 Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete information related to the educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment then you can go through the link given below. You can download and read from .
- Navodaya Seva Samiti Various Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 – Brief Description
- Important Dates
- application fee
- Age Range
- NVS Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment Details
- NVS Recruitment 2022 – Ability
- NVS Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 – Category Recruitment Details
- Important instructions related to the application
- some important links
- Recruitment Name : Navodaya Seva Samiti Various Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment Board Name : Navodaya Seva Samiti
- Post Name : Assistant Commissioner, Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant & Various Other Posts
- No. of Posts : 1925 Posts
- Application Process : Online
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application: 12 January 2022
- Last date to apply: 10 February 2022
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 10 February 2022
- Exam Date : 09-11 March 2022
- Admit Card Issue Date: Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
- Assistant Commissioner and Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Rs. 1500/-
- Female Staff Nurse: Rs. 1200/-
- Lab Attendant, Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Staff: Rs.750/-
- For all other posts : Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Divyang : Nil Rs.
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Candidates read the notification for the post wise qualification.
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
NVS Recruitment 2022 – Recruitment Details
- Assistant Commissioner (Group -A): 05 Posts
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): 02 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 82 Posts
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 10 posts
- Audit Assistant: 11 Posts
- Junior Translation Officer: 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Stenographer: 22 Posts
- Computer Operator: 04 Posts
- Catering Assistant: 87 Posts
- Junior Secretaryial Assistant (HQRS / RO): 08 posts
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (JNV Cadre): 622 Posts
- Electrician & Plumber: 273 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 142 Posts
- Mess Helper: 629 Posts
- Multi Tasking Officer: 23 Posts
NVS Recruitment 2022 – Ability
The details of qualification according to the posts are given below-
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) : Candidate should have Master Degree in Commerce / Science / Humanity with work experience.
- Assistant Commissioner (Administration): Candidates should have Graduation degree in any stream with 8 years work experience.
- Female Staff Nurse: Candidate should have passed class 12th from a recognized board with Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Junior Secretarial Assistant (HQRS / RO, JNV cadre): Class 12th pass from a recognized board in India and English typing 30 words per minute or 25 words per minute.
- Electrician and Plumber: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With ITI Certificate in Electrician or Wireman/Plumbing and 2 Year Experience.
- Mess Helper, Multi Tasking Officer: Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board in India.
- For information related to eligibility for other posts, candidates read the notification.
NVS Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 – Category Recruitment Details
|Name of post||Unreserved||OBC||EWS||sc||ST||total posts|
|Assistant Commissioner (Group -A)||03||0||01||01||0||05|
|Assistant Commissioner (Administration)||02||0||0||0||0||02|
|female staff nurse||35||22||07||12||06||82|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||06||01||01||01||01||10|
|Junior Translation Officer||03||01||0||0||0||04|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||0||0||0||0||01|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (HQRS / RO)||04||02||01||0||01||08|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JNV Cadre)||254||167||62||93||46||622|
|electrician and plumber||113||73||27||40||20||273|
|multi tasking staff||14||05||02||01||01||23|
- Candidates can apply for NVS Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2022 between 12/01/2022 to 10/02/2022.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the government alerts to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.